[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Fitzgerald

myhousekey

From PFT.com

POSTED 3:12 p.m. EST, November 30, 2007

FITZGERALD A GAME-TIME DECISION by Michael David Smith

Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald has been limited in practice this week with a sore groin, and the injury may keep him out of Sunday's game against the Cleveland Browns.

Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt said today that Fitzgerald will be a game-time decision, the Cardinals' official web site reported.

Fitzgerald has an NFC-leading 75 catches, for 1,060 yards and six touchdowns this season. He said earlier this week that he expected to play Sunday despite the groin injury.

So say Fitz doesn't make the start or starts and makes a very early exit, what kind of day would Bryant Johnson have?

I don't think I can field a team anymore......This weekend determines the playoffs in my league.....In all my years, I never remember so many injuries to players......I cant even tell who to start.....

I think Fitz plays, but leaves early.....IThe injury could prove problematic, especially on his first pivot and cut.....

I cert. hope not....

Well isn't that just f'n wonderful.

Just the cherry on top of this years fantasy football shi.t sundae.

+1

Playing for the division title, I already took one in the nethers with Favre going out. Now this. I have to start Colston and Arnaz Battle and decide to chance it with FItz or run Kevin Jones in as a flex. :D

Fitzgerald listed as questionable, but 'feels better’

Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald is listed as questionable for Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland with a sore groin.

Fitzgerald did a little more in practice Friday than earlier in the week. “He’s definitely feeling better,” coach Ken Whisenhunt said.

Whisenhunt said Fitzgerald will work out Sunday morning before the game, then a determination on his status will be made.

Fitzgerald said earlier in the week that he would be OK to play Sunday. On Friday, he said little except that, “It feels better.”

Clayton from ESPN just said it looks like he's missing the game....

...wow...I had no idea he was hurt that badly...

Arizona is a later game, so at the very least its nice to know this now instead of at game time. Still... :D

Man, I SO needed Fitz to have a big game today, and it was set up perfectly against Cleveland. I just know if I bench him he'll have two long TD's.

I don't own Fitz, but I do own Chad Johnson. If Fitz is declared out, I think I might add Bryan Johnson and start him over Ocho Cinco. However, I'm gonna wait until he's declared out for sure.

All the leagues that I play in shut off waivers after the first game for the week. No Fitz, no chance. I see other places where they are giving him a 50 or 60% chance to play today. He will go through warmups to see how it feels.

The week will hinge on Larry's groin.

Fitzgerald Likely Out

According to ESPN's John Clayton, Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald will likely miss today's game against the Browns because of his groin injury.

Obviously it's hard to take anything that ESPN says seriously, but this certainly doesn't help owners who were hoping Fitz would play. If you have safer options, we would play them. The fact that the game isn't until 4:15pm EST doesn't help owners any either.

| December 02, 2007 10:29 AM

Dec 2 Johnson's teammate Larry Fitzgerald (groin) is very iffy for Sunday's game, ESPN's John Clayton reports.

Arizona promoted Jamaica Rector from the practice squad to provide additional depth at wideout. Clayton's report and Rector's promotion indicate that Fitzgerald may not play. In that case, Johnson would be a good play against a weak Cleveland pass defense.

Edited by irish