[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I didn't expect anything different....

irish

MM was going bombs away from the start with Favre.

I reckon Favre had more to do with the bombs away than MM did. Brett has a habit of going bonkers with the deep throws into coverage in big games.

Dear God,

Please break Brett's awful habit this post season.

Love,

Packer Nation

I'd bet money he starts this week, no problem.

He'll start, play two plays to keep his streak alive and then go sit on the bench.

That's not him. It would kill him to sit on the bench. He won't do it unless the doctors force him to.

Dumb ass remarks aside, i'm serious about my original point. What kind of a leader of a team leaves the sidelines before the game is over? Why can't he support his team for the final 2 minutes and then go into the locker to have his injuries tended to. It's not like the 2 minutes would make a difference to his health. IMO it reflects just as badly on him as the Moss situation where he ran into the lockerroom with only a couple of ticks left on the clock. :D

Not a Packer fan and I dont know exactly what he was thinking. But if my shoulder was partially seperated and my other forarm was numb with pain, I dont think I would want to be on the field when the time runs out. Everybody and their brother is out there running around with cameras and such, bumping into you, grabbing your arm. No thanks.

Dumb ass remarks aside, i'm serious about my original point. What kind of a leader of a team leaves the sidelines before the game is over? Why can't he support his team for the final 2 minutes and then go into the locker to have his injuries tended to. It's not like the 2 minutes would make a difference to his health. IMO it reflects just as badly on him as the Moss situation where he ran into the lockerroom with only a couple of ticks left on the clock. :D

Do I believe that Brett Favre has a good, unselfish reason to head into the locker room early, based on the character he has shown during his career, absolutely.

Do I believe that Randy Moss did not have a good, unselfish reason to head into the locker room early, based on the character he has shown during his career, absolutely.