[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grey Goose and Red Bull?

detlef

We had a party of 6 come in last night. They didn't really order for crap in terms of food. No apps, and all the most vanilla entrees we offer. That's cool though, they made up for it because they drank like fish. They went through, among other cocktails, 16 Grey Goose and Red Bull! I mean, I sell you what ever top shelf stuff you want mixed with whatever you want to mix it with, but are you serious? There's no freaking way you can tell the difference between that and say Smirnoff there. Hell, I'd be surprised if you could tell the difference between that and freaking Kamchatka, Popov, or whatever they call the rot gut in your town.

And, no, they were not college age. They appeared to range in age from late 20s to early 30s.

Funny, I was about to ask why would you spend the money on Grey Goose unless you were drinking martinis? Another example of more money than sense.

It's probably giving those idiots too much credit to say that they're doing it for less of a hangover. That's the only reason why I would do it. Then again, I'd never do it to begin with.

I guess my next question is...who the f orders a red bull and vodka at dinner? That's a drink you start having at around 1am and you want to keep going.

Edit: If I'm spending $8-$12 a drink and using decent vodka then I'm drinking it straight up with a peel.

Edited by twiley

Translated:

Guys too cheap to spring for cocaine trying to impress chicks.

fixed

ETA: detlef, the bar across the street started a new drink menu. Included is "The Meat & Potato" featuring roast beef infused vodka.

Edited by godtomsatan

Smirnoff is trash

Smirnoff is "trash" that often shows well in blind competitions against some much higher-end juice. It's our well vodka and I have absolutely no qualms about selling it.

There are certainly nicer vodkas out there, but one of them is not named Absolut (which has a much better, though undeserved rep).

Here's what I used to drink at frat parties in college. It's called "Load" and does the job a lot faster than those wussy drinks.

- 30 rack of beer (Natty, Keystone, etc.)

- 1-2 handles of top shelf vodka (Odess, Mr. Bostons, Crystal Palace)

- Gatorade powder to taste

Puts hair on your chest.

Here's what I used to drink at frat parties in college. It's called "Load" and does the job a lot faster than those wussy drinks.

- 30 rack of beer (Natty, Keystone, etc.)

- 1-2 handles of top shelf vodka (Odess, Mr. Bostons, Crystal Palace)

- Gatorade powder to taste

Puts hair on your chest.

Though likely not your own.

Smirnoff is trash

Trash? You might not like it, but it compares favorably to so-called "premium" vodkas.

And what kind of homo drinks vodka and red bull? A rum and coke will make you look like Chuck Norris in comparison.

Smirnoff is "trash" that often shows well in blind competitions against some much higher-end juice. It's our well vodka and I have absolutely no qualms about selling it.

There are certainly nicer vodkas out there, but one of them is not named Absolut (which has a much better, though undeserved rep).

Agree 100% on both counts.

I was once at a bar with somebody that ordered Glenlivit and coke.

I was embarassed.

My calling of Smirnoff of trash I guess refers to a personal choice in regards to how you feel the next day.

Party all night on smirnoff drinks and you wake up feeling like someone took a hammer to your head all night. A higher level vodka doesn;t leave you feeling like poop.

While I am drinking it, I dont have a problem with Smirnoff. It's when I am waking up I have the problem with it