[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If things keep going the way they are tonight...

budlitebrad

Who should play OSU?

Georgia? Didn't even win their division, let alone conference.

Kansas? Only 1 loss, but no one is sold on their schedule.

Va Tech? Just beat #11 and could make a jump.

LSU? I can't see it happening with VT ahead of them and beating a higher ranked team.

At this point I'll just say Hawaii goes. :D

Edited by budlitebrad

And OSU schedule was any better? Some of KU's win @TAM, @CU, @KSU, and @OSU not easy places to win as these are very hostile enviroments, granted the teams listed arent great but two of the listed teams beat UT and 1 beat OU. :D

I wasn't talking about OSU's schedule, since they are already in the NC game.

If a two loss teams gets in I say USC or OU, leaning towards OU of course. IN Mizzou's first matchup it was closer than tongiht which is on a neutral field, OU is dominating this game, while LSU snuck by Tenn and when's Ainge gonna get his check from the LSU boosters? :D:wacko:

:D Sorry my friend it will be the SEC champion and they will be a big favorite.

:D Sorry my friend it will be the SEC champion and they will be a big favorite.

I'm gonna go ahead and come out and say it LSU dont deserve SH!T....OU just dominated the #1 Team in the BIG XII game, who did LSU beat an undeserving Tenn team........LSU will probaly make it, but if they do something is wrong. Not only did OU beat the #1 Mizzuo Tigers in the champioship game but we also beat them @ home, how many #1 teams did LSU beat this year?

I'm gonna go ahead and come out and say it LSU dont deserve SH!T....OU just dominated the #1 Team in the BIG XII game, who did LSU beat an undeserving Tenn team........LSU will probaly make it, but if they do something is wrong. Not only did OU beat the #1 Mizzuo Tigers in the champioship game but we also beat them @ home, how many #1 teams did LSU beat this year?

None but they did lose the #1 spot TWICE, first team to do that since Notre Dame in 1990.