[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU SEC Champions

Rockerbraves

Who deserves a shot at the BCS NC LSU or Ohio State? Let's take a look how both teams did against top 25 BCS teams.

LSU beat #6 Virginia Tech 48-7, Beat #10 Florida, Beat #14 Tennessee, Beat #24 Auburn, lost to zero top 25 teams

or

Slow Hio beat #18 Wisconsin, lost to #15 Illinios

SEC Champions or Big 10 Champions? :D

Geaux Tigers! :D Fear the Hat!!!!

Give me a frinkin better reason than that Brian. LSU won the SEC with a frickin backup QB. :D

You asked who was more deserving. Ohio State didn't get a chance to play those teams. If they did, who knows, they might have beaten them as well. I can say with great certainty they probably don't lose to barely bowl eligable Kentucky, and 1 dimensional Arkansas.

Rocker admit it... this years LSU team is one of the most disappointing teams EVER!

I beg to differ. You guys simply appointed LSU the SEC champs. This conference is tough as you saw tonight. However LSU did it with a backup QB and the distractions of Les going to Michigan. Give em credit they are most deserving of a shot at the NC.

I beg to differ. You guys simply appointed LSU the SEC champs. This conference is tough as you saw tonight. However LSU did it with a backup QB and the distractions of Les going to Michigan. Give em credit they are most deserving of a shot at the NC.

The best team didn't even play tonight. Georgia, you know the #4 ranked Bulldogs, ranked ahead of both pretenders that played tonight.

Georgia mops up that sissy defense. I haven't seen a defense like that since Northwestern.

You asked who was more deserving. Ohio State didn't get a chance to play those teams. If they did, who knows, they might have beaten them as well. I can say with great certainty they probably don't lose to barely bowl eligable Kentucky, and 1 dimensional Arkansas.

I use to respect your impartiality but your reasoning here says that if LSU wanted to be considered for the NC, they should just play in the BIG 10 or implies they drop out of the SEC and play teams like Notre Dame schedules?? It has nothing to do with OSU not getting a chance to play those teams, and everything to do with LSU PLAYING that caliber and still managing not lose in a regulation game!! LSU played one of the toughest (if not the toughest) schedule in college football and lose two games in the 3rd OVERTIME because they were the target of everyone, and your excuse is OSU didn't have to play those teams!! WOW! Hawaii should be a shoe in if that is your standard?? And I know it's not.

I think Rocker has finally gotten to you. At least I hope that is reason.

Shame on you. You are (or were) about the only non-bias, impartial person on this board.

I use to respect your impartiality but your reasoning here says that if LSU wanted to be considered for the NC, they should just play in the BIG 10 or implies they drop out of the SEC and play teams like Notre Dame schedules?? It has nothing to do with OSU not getting a chance to play those teams, and everything to do with LSU PLAYING that caliber and still managing not lose in a regulation game!! LSU played one of the toughest (if not the toughest) schedule in college football and lose two games in the 3rd OVERTIME because they were the target of everyone, and your excuse is OSU didn't have to play those teams!! WOW! Hawaii should be a shoe in if that is your standard?? And I know it's not.

I think Rocker has finally gotten to you. At least I hope that is reason.

Shame on you. You are (or were) about the only non-bias, impartial person on this board.

+1 :D

Wow how did you infer that miller? First of all... at THIS point in the season, it's hard for me to say that a team that finishes 11-1 out of the Big Ten is NOT more deserving than a team that finishes 11-2 in the SEC. 1 loss vs 2. Regardless of what anyone says, the conferences are BOTH BCS conferences. One team has a better record than another. It's pretty simple. I'd feel the same way if LSU was 12-1 and Ohio State was 10-2. The question was, who is more deserving. And I say the team from the BCS conference that has the better record. You can argue all day about the OPINION that the SEC is that much superior to the Big Ten, but at the end of the day, they are both BCS conferences.

LSU doesn't even deserve to be on the field against the Bucks.

They haven't earned it and lost 2 games to unranked teams, while the Bucks lost to a ranked team that would handle LSU. It's pretty clear to me, OSU is FAR more deserving

Wow. We are going to gut yer Bucks nice and slow. Just like OU a few years back.

He also thinks that SEC divisions should be decided in games within the division only, and not overall in the conference.

:D Ofcourse they should. Do you mean that when we play Florida, an SEC East team it should factor in to whether or not we win the SEC WEst?

Rocker admit it... this years LSU team is one of the most disappointing teams EVER!

After the Arkansas game...I thought our shot at the NC was toast. I thought Miles was retarded and Pellini...well he was pre-occupied. However, Miles is still nutz BUT he makes us better. Wouldn't Miles be just about the last coach you'd want to play against? Not once has he been conservative but goes for the throat every chance. Pellini has been our achilles heal but to say the SEC champs are the most disappointing team ever is ludacris. Speaking of Ludacris. Go ahead and play this for your friends this X-Mas... but think of The Balla on Da Bayou...wit all my rings.

Bottom line, with all the talent that I'm told by you LSU fans that LSU has... this team should have gone undefeated, and should have won games a lot more impressively than they did.

The SEC is hell and we were beat up and down...combine that with some internal coaching issues (IMO Pellini was headed out after the loss to Kentucky his head has been guttered and the Nebraska commitment was the proof)

However...the UK loss was bad...real bad. We deserved the skeptism however we have proved to be a contender.

Edited by SuperBalla