[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Herbstreit is right...

millerx

Everyone voting for the NC game should throw out everything that has occurred to this point and just vote on what each teams' accomplishments has been for this season. Herbstreit says with that in mind, it should be LSU and OSU.

With some people's logic on this board, it shouldn't matter if your conference plays a conference championship game. If that is the case, UGA should have the chance to play in the NC game. Afterall, these championship games are only about the MONEY anyway.

OU should be #2 with this win tonight. OU has beaten two top 5 teams, Missouri Twice, and Texas who is going to be ranked top 20.

LSU has beaten one top 10 team. Va Tech. And all those teams LSU beat earlier are not even ranked, which proves they were not worthy of their ranking in the first place.

And after today, LSU looks very average, where SC and OU look damn good.

Best 2 teams in college football are OU and SC. But they wont both get there. Playoff, they certainly do.

I hope the pollsters are watching. This is a blowout of the #1 team in the country. LSU should have dropped outside the top 10 last week, for them to still be there was a joke coming in.

Everyone voting for the NC game should throw out everything that has occurred to this point and just vote on what each teams' accomplishments has been for this season. Herbstreit says with that in mind, it should be LSU and OSU.

With some people's logic on this board, it shouldn't matter if your conference plays a conference championship game. If that is the case, UGA should have the chance to play in the NC game. Afterall, these championship games are only about the MONEY anyway.

Yeah right. LSU beat the Gamecocks and Vols.

Yeah right. LSU beat the Gamecocks and Vols.

I did say Herbstreit is right. LSU and OSU should be in the NC game. I was just shooting down the idea that a championship game shouldn't matter....uhummm... OSU in the Big 10 or USC in the Pac 10. If that is the case, UGA baby!!!

LSU just lost at home last week, to unranked Arkansas. Today LSU barely beat #15 Ten, and lost to 2 unranked teams this yr.

OU just throttled the #1 team in the country, and lost to unranked Colorado in Colorado, in a game they led by 17 going into the 4th. Then they lost to ranked Texas Tech without their starting QB, by 6 pts a few weeks ago.

How in the hell is LSU ranked ahead of OU coming into tonight, and it will be a monumental blunder if LSU backs in after looking so average all yr, again today.

LSU just lost at home last week, to unranked Arkansas. Today LSU barely beat #15 Ten, and lost to 2 unranked teams this yr.

OU just throttled the #1 team in the country, and lost to unranked Colorado in Colorado, in a game they led by 17 going into the 4th. Then they lost to ranked Texas Tech without their starting QB, by 6 pts a few weeks ago.

How in the hell is LSU ranked ahead of OU coming into tonight, and it will be a monumental blunder if LSU backs in after looking so average all yr, again today.

Exactly. That is why the NC will be even more of a joke this year. No way LSU deserves it.

Please define Barely.....what are you talking about....

I guess your OU just barely lost to Colorado, or maybe just barely lost to TT.....

Well LSU just barely lost (in 3 OT's )

Mizzou was a joke and YOU knew it going into todays game....even the announcers said, even though Mizzo is #1 its not an upset.....

Please define Barely.....what are you talking about....

I guess your OU just barely lost to Colorado, or maybe just barely lost to TT.....

Well LSU just barely lost (in 3 OT's )

Mizzou was a joke and YOU knew it going into todays game....even the announcers said, even though Mizzo is #1 its not an upset.....

Barely is if Ainge doesnt throw that ball, you lose. Its that simple.

And you and then when I wore my first dressers lost just last week to a 1 dimensional unraked team, at home. LSu shouldnt be in the top 10 right now. That was the injustice, but the pollsters have a chance to correct that wrong.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I've never seen a group of fans that think there team is so great after losing 2 games to 1 team that is barely bowl eligable, and another team that is so one dimensional, they might as well become a service academy.

Okay...Now I know that Rocker has gotten to you.

Nevermind.

I wouldn't mind arguing with you if you were rational, but I understand...reading the homerism of Rocker ( or Private Ryan or TOS), it can wear on anyone. It just sucks that he is right (on this issue!)... I know, it's a hard pill to swallow!

Arkansas's team on the level of a service academy... come 'on!! :D

Okay...Now I know that Rocker has gotten to you.

Nevermind.

I wouldn't mind arguing with you if you were rational, but I understand...reading the homerism of Rocker ( or Private Ryan or TOS), it can wear on anyone. It just sucks that he is right (on this issue!)... I know, it's a hard pill to swallow!

Arkansas's team on the level of a service academy... come 'on!! :D

Sorry if you guys think it's homerism, but everthing I have said has come true. LSU is deserving of a shot at the NC and if you think that's homerism then watch any sports network or read any sports page.