[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Before THEY decide.......

tbimm

Yeah....when I lived in BIG 10 country... I thought i watched a lot of football too........then I moved down South and realized that IU vs. Northwestern and MSU vs. MN isn't really football.......it was kinda Rugby with pads, only with slower and less athletic players....... :D

And it's comments like these that make the bowl wins like Iowa over Florida and LSU that much sweeter. Tell me something, if you asked UF and LSU players if Iowa was fast and athletic, what do you think there answer would be?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only fraud would be not playing the champs from the #1 conference in college football.

I know you might think I'm talking crazy but I think the best NC game would be LSU vs. Georgia.

Georgia yes, but LSU couldn't even stay within 20 points of the dogs, so I'd rather see a good game that included the best team in the country, the Bucks, verse the best team in the SEC, the dogs :D

Have to admit it some day, Cocker, that kitten defense is purring at the right time.................they'll lal you to sleep, eh?

Edited by theeohiostate

The only fraud would be not playing the champs from the #1 conference in college football.

I know you might think I'm talking crazy but I think the best NC game would be LSU vs. Georgia.

Yep :D talk there.

Georgia vs USC makes more sense.

Georgia yes, but LSU couldn't even stay within 20 points of the dogs, so I'd rather see a good game that included the best team in the country, the Bucks, verse the best team in the SEC, the dogs :D

Have to admit it some day, Cocker, that kitten defense is purring at the right time.................they'll lal you to sleep, eh?

Your #1 defense rested? TOS, who would you prefer LSU start our 1st or 2nd string QB?

The two best teams in the country, right now, are Ohio State and Georgia, with USC the third best team in the country. If Georgia played LSU this week they would beat them handily. :D

Couldnt disagree more. OU vs SC are the 2 best teams. OSU and GA would each lose by 10 pts to SC and OU. LSU would lose be 3 scores.

That thing got a HEMI??? OSU better or they will get drummed again in another NC game....I hear that Bills fans are flocking New Orleans looking for tickets so they can have the heat taken off their team's failures in big games....... :D

Yes, very true, the Bucks are well known for failing in big games.

Please name three ?

waiting...............waiting...................waiting.............

....Oh, Do you want me to name 3 for LSucks ? That'll be MUCH easier.

Winning 5 of our last 6 bowl games has been devistating to the Buckeye faithful i'll tell you. :D

The Big 12 is the best conference in college football. LSU doesnt deserve to be top 10 coming into this week, and there is no way they should jump anyone, in fact SC and OU should both jump them.

Yes, very true, the Bucks are well known for failing in big games.

Please name three ?

waiting...............waiting...................waiting.............

....Oh, Do you want me to name 3 for LSucks ? That'll be MUCH easier.

Winning 5 of our last 6 bowl games has been devistating to the Buckeye faithful i'll tell you. :D

2007 Florida DRUMS OSU

2004 Alamo Ohio State 33, Oklahoma State 7

2003 Fiesta Ohio State 35, Kansas State 28

2002 Fiesta Ohio State 31, Miami 24 (2 OT)

2001 Outback South Carolina 31, Ohio State 28 SEC?????????????????

2000 Outback South Carolina 24, Ohio State 7 SEC?????????????????

1998 Sugar Ohio State 24, Texas A&M 14

1997 Sugar Florida State 31, Ohio State 14

1996 Rose Ohio State 20, Arizona State 17

1996 Citrus Tennessee 20, Ohio State 14 SEC?????????????????

1995 Citrus Alabma 24, Ohio State 17 SEC?????????????????

1993 Holiday Ohio State 28, Brigham Young 21

1992 Citrus Georgia 21, Ohio State 14 SEC???????????????????

1991 Hall of Fame Syracuse 24, Ohio State 17

1990 Liberty Air Force 23, Ohio State 11

1989 Hall of Fame Auburn 31, Ohio State 14

DO YOU SEE A PATTERN HERE..............osu VS. sec = AN ARS WHOOPIN.....PLEASE GO BACK FURTHER THAN THE 90'S TO SHOW ME A WIN.... :D Have they ever beaten an SEC team????

DO YOU SEE A PATTERN HERE..............osu VS. sec = AN ARS WHOOPIN.....PLEASE GO BACK FURTHER THAN THE 90'S TO SHOW ME A WIN.... :wacko: Have they ever beaten an SEC team????

Yep, an arse whoppin it it :D

I see one blowout and 4 highly contested games, NON of which I'd consider a BIG GAME so to speak as you've suggested. We've won many more big games then we've lost and the Outback Bowl ain't none of them :D

I thought you knew about Big Ten Football. Maybe you hadn't heard of OSU vs Michigan :D

I see one blowout and 4 highly contested games, NON of which I'd consider a BIG GAME so to speak as you've suggested. We've won many more big games then we've lost and the Outback Bowl ain't none of them :wacko:

I thought you knew about Big Ten Football. Maybe you hadn't heard of OSU vs Michigan :D

Still waiting to see where OSU beat an SEC school....has it happened....ever??? You can even count the Mississippi schools.......ha

I see one blowout and 4 highly contested games, NON of which I'd consider a BIG GAME so to speak as you've suggested. We've won many more big games then we've lost and the Outback Bowl ain't none of them :wacko:

We have heard of OSU/ Mi. It's just bad football. What the he11 are we supposed to do with that garbage?

IF the voters say, you know what who are the best 2 teams in the country, screw everything else. This season is a joke anyway, lets let the strongest 2 teams play.

Its SC and OU, period. Both lost games when their QB was injured, that neither would have lost othewise.

Oh take your injured QB's and go whine in the corner.

who should play Georgia and OU are playing the best football at the moment who probably will play OSU and OU. although Georgia and USC would be a better game in the Rose.

I am Master of All that is Obvious. If ever a year screamed, begged, and pleaded for an 8 team playoff, it stares at us now with tears running down its eyes.

I can tell you what I think, but that's all it is because no one can know, since teams will not play. I think Georgia is the best team in the SEC. I think that Georgia would beat LSU by 10pts, maybe more. I do not know if USC or Oklahoma is better, but I think all three (to include Georgia) would beat Ohio State. I think if LSU plays Ohio State that LSU will win. I think Oklahoma and USC would beat LSU. I think think it would be a toss up if Georgia, Oklahoma, or USC played one another. I don't think we will get to see the two best teams in the country in the NC game. I wish I could be certain like so many of you, but for me to know, I have to see it on the field.

What your saying then is Mondays Coaches poll and AP was a fraud and that really it makes no difference where a team is ranked prior to the last game is played if a fan friendly/money friendly matchup exists then go with that ...Screw the previous polls.

I didn't say that but, to a point, yes that is the truth. Now that we are pretty much guaranteed a 2 loss team will play, OU was ranked #9 but they will most certainly get much voter love for beating the #1 team at a neutral site. #7 LSU just won the SEC beating a team that crushed #4 and idle Georgia and they also pounded #6 VT when they played. #5 KU has one loss, maybe they should be in it. Of course, they were idle while all these teams just behind them were winning big games. Wouldn't be the first time we've seen idle teams get jumped. And last but certainly not least, the media love #8 USC and this is a perfect excuse to get them back in it. I support none of these ideas but I could make a strong case for any of them and I'd imagine that many voters and coaches will do the same.

BCS HATERS REJOICE!!!

HERE COMES THAT SPLIT TITLE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT!

Okay, let me be a little direct right now--Anyone here who says they KNOW that Team A would beat Team B by a specific number of points, what was your prediction of Florida - Ohio State in last year's NC Game? If you stated with any certainty that you KNEW Ohio State was going to kill/beat Florida, you need to shut the fk up right now. (don't make me go back and start bumping threads)

Put bluntly, no one here knows schit. You can think all you want and you can have all the opinions you want, but you don't know.

I think this guy makes sense.

They won the best conference in the country.

The Big 12 proved to be the best conference in the land. 3 teams in top 5, just 2 weeks ago. until they started beating up on each other. While the SEC couldnt even get the best team in that conference in the Champ game. What a crime

Edited by Sgt. Ryan