[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ACC Hoops: December

billay

The Tar Heels have toughed out a couple of road games against OSU and UK, and finally gotten Ty Lawson back from his ankle injury. I think it's indicative of the potential on this Tar Heel team that in 3 games, 3 different players have had career highs in scoring: Ty Lawson, Wayne Ellington, and then yesterday, Danny Green. The Heels have 2 more games of their 6 game road-trip to go. Hopefully they'll come home undefeated.

Dook found out that Davidson really is a pretty good basketball team. The Dookies have a tough road game @ Pitt coming up.

NC State, what can you say? First New Orleans, then they get completely embarassed in the ACC/Big 10 Challenge. PD hasn't shown his face around here in a couple of weeks. Hope everything's ok.

Clemson and Miami are indefeated and UVA has looked pretty solid.

The Hoos get a formidable test at home against syracuse. Cuse allowed a ton of points to Umass so you can be sure they've been working on their D. The guard matchup should be pretty good with the veteran Singletary against Cuse's frosh Johnny Flynn. The Hoos will struggle to mathcup in the paint and that will be probably be the recurring theme until Soroye comes back from his knee injury and that's still not saying much. Look for alot of 3 balls to fly from the Hoos and hopefully their shooting touch is what it was against Northwestern...16 3's made!! Here's to the Hoos representing the ACC well against the big east.

yea,....where is PD???

The Tar Heels have toughed out a couple of road games against OSU and UK, and finally gotten Ty Lawson back from his ankle injury. I think it's indicative of the potential on this Tar Heel team that in 3 games, 3 different players have had career highs in scoring: Ty Lawson, Wayne Ellington, and then yesterday, Danny Green. The Heels have 2 more games of their 6 game road-trip to go. Hopefully they'll come home undefeated.

Dook found out that Davidson really is a pretty good basketball team. The Dookies have a tough road game @ Pitt coming up.

NC State, what can you say? First New Orleans, then they get completely embarassed in the ACC/Big 10 Challenge. PD hasn't shown his face around here in a couple of weeks. Hope everything's ok.

Clemson and Miami are indefeated and UVA has looked pretty solid.

Good to be back, somebody hired me for some consulting work on a sub-division they wanted to develope, so I've been outta town and on the road

. So, I've beben burning the midnight oil to get it done so I could have some down-time for the holiday's. Side note.....I was at the NO game.....I nearly vomited. I'm now ready to settel (my delete buttin is on the fuggin blink....sumbitch!!!!)

could be a season where we live and die by the 3 ball!

What an awful game for the HOOS! Perimeter passing for 30 seconds and then with 5 seconds left on the shot clock, hurl it up from 10-15 feet beyond the 3pt line. The lack of any paint play is going to be our achilles heel this year. They looked just awful!!!

Also, too bad Singletary's 5 missed free throws lost the contest for us since he is, or should I say was a 90%+ FT shooter.

OK PD can we get a reading on the 3-loss Pack? Gavin Grant said that the Pack would only lose 4 games all this year.

ECU? I mean, are we really supposed to believe that this is a top 3 ACC team?