[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's plays in the N C

neilfish2

Ok I need to get this off my chest....I'm an LSU fan, but do I think they are the best team in the nation right now? NO...

Do they deserve to play in the NC? Maybe....

Which team deserves it more than LSU? I don't know....

There is an argument for every team in the mix right now...we don't have to go over each and everyone of them again,

because the geniuses on this board already have....

With that said, the BCS need and the teams & players deserve some sort of playoff system...

Because all the bulls%* t about Mizzu would beat LSU.....

Michigan was #2 at sometime so I beat a quality opponent...

My OU team is the best ever and should play in every BCS game (Rose, Fiesta, Sugar, & Orange)

and destroy every team we play...

Come on people, this season has proven there is no true #1 team, (yes even OSU).....

and who ever wins the NC this year you might as well put an ( * ) by it.

Now who do I think is playing in the NC....of course I hope it is LSU....but If either Kansas or Georgia plays in the game

its an injustice to both OU & LSU....

On that note, I think OU & USC deserve a shot....So NCAA let the teams prove it on the field....

Peace

There is an argument for every team in the mix right now...

Come on people, this season has proven there is no true #1 team, (yes even OSU).....

and who ever wins the NC this year you might as well put an ( * ) by it.

I already posted this elsewhere but I think it fits very nicely here.

As for who should be playing in the NC game... I don't like them and I'm not impressed by them but OSU should be a no-brainer simply because they won the Big 10 (down or not) and their damage control (avoiding losses) was clearly better than the other teams with BCS schedules. For their opponent I could make an argument for just about every other team in the top 10 so I won't even bother.

I am a huge college football fan and would've loved to see Mizzou/WVU contrary to how many others felt about the lack of true football powers being in the big game. I would've even enjoyed WVU/Mizzou vs OSU. Unfortunately, the football snobs er... fans of college football royalty got their wish and two "big time" programs will be playing for the NC. I gotta tell ya though, I'm not excited about it because the NC game will now be no more significant than any other bowl game. It may present two very good teams and a very good game but beyond that the current situation renders it pretty much meaningless.

The real crime in all this is the fact that the powers that be will take all of the debate over who's most deserving and say that this is great for college football. Just look at all the attention this mess will garner.