[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP Poll out

GWPFFL BrianW

Again, for those of you wink wink lover boy that like to spew out of the mouth, put your money where your mouth is.

I'll take the Bucks and throw aside the points with anyone. Bucks will run through this paper thin defense. LSU hasn't faced a team with the size, speed and power of our offensive line. Wells is HUGE and we'll control the tempo and slug out a hard fought win.

Love the way you think. If I throw out a bet and no one takes it that makes me right. :wacko:

Sorry TOS you may be an honorable man, but I leaned a long time ago the easy part is winning my bets the hard part is collecting. :D

No offense, but after watching you squirm out of your original LSU +9 wager I think I'll pass. :D

No offense, but after watching you squirm out of your original LSU +9 wager I think I'll pass. :D

I didn't squirm out of anything. You need a little lesson about honor around these parts, as you won't find anyone in these forums more so then I :D

So , don't give me the , you won't be able to collect speak, just tell it like it is...................You don't have the confindence to back out your rediculous speculation, if you had, then a small wager would be appopriate. So we all know your full of your own chit

Again, for those of you wink wink lover boy that like to spew out of the mouth, put your money where your mouth is.

I'll take the Bucks and throw aside the points with anyone. Bucks will run through this paper thin defense. LSU hasn't faced a team with the size, speed and power of our offensive line. Wells is HUGE and we'll control the tempo and slug out a hard fought win.

count me IN.

I will wager $100 on LSU pick em vs. OSU

count me IN.

I will wager $100 on LSU pick em vs. OSU

Done deal !

I'm giving up 5 points and taking the Bucks straight out. Bucks will end the 8 game losing slide verse the SEC in easy fashion and dispell this rediculour notion that the SEC speed is superior.

I've already cashed in $100 from Slayer on LSU having 2 losses this season, seems like betting against LSU will be a profitable reward this Christmas season. :D

Edited by theeohiostate