[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU @ LSU

theeohiostate

strong arguments can be made for OU and USC. No case can be made for UGA. IMHO.

Agreed on Georgia, even though i feel they are a better team then LSU, they didn't get to the title game.

OSU is the only one of the 4 or 5 that have only one loss and it was to a ranked team, all others have 2 , including losses to unranked teams. OSU deserves their spot without question.

USC did play in what appears now to be a much weaker PAC10 then we thought ealier. With 2 non conferences losses to Notre Dame and a loss to Hawaii, didn't help USCs case. Also, consider that Notre Dame beat UCLA @ UCLA, more convincingly then USC beat UCLA at home yesterday.

UGA reminds me of a very very very poor mans 2002 USC. USC had the 1 loss to Wazzu earlier in the year, but by the end of the year, Carson Palmer was setting records, and USC was the hottest team and the ball was set in motion for things to come for that program. Georgia will very likely be in the preseason top 3 next year for sure. Maybe even #1.

Agreed on Georgia, even though i feel they are a better team then LSU, they didn't get to the title game.

OSU is the only one of the 4 or 5 that have only one loss and it was to a ranked team, all others have 2 , including losses to unranked teams. OSU deserves their spot without question.

USC did play in what appears now to be a much weaker PAC10 then we thought ealier. With 2 non conferences losses to Notre Dame and a loss to Hawaii, didn't help USCs case. Also, consider that Notre Dame beat UCLA @ UCLA, more convincingly then USC beat UCLA at home yesterday.

OSU deserves to be in the game based on their record- they played a helluva NC schedule and game thru the rugged big 10 with one loss-

will you stop with this 3rd grade analysis with the Notre Dame losses, and comparing UCLA/ND to USC/UCLA- it has zero relevance, and makes you look even dumber than you already are. Team lose games it happens, but enough of this chit about the Pac 10 being weak bc of the ND losses-

The Big 10's 2nd place team lost to App State, if you want to talk bad losses- start right there.

Explain to me again how one of the Pac 10 worst teams UW loses to Hawaii is bad?

you have no clue

once again, We will probably see that OSU is not one of the top 2 teams,

just like last year,

Horrible Non conference schedule + weak Big 10 = NC LOSS.

LSU 27

OSU 14

You can pop off all you like about LSU- OSU hasn't even been tested this year, and will get exposed by LSU and the SEC yet again :D

Edited by wildcat2334

I'm gonna have to put Rocker on ignore if that's the case. I can't take another month of threads with 3 of his posts in a row that don't make any sense. "Blah blah SlowHio blah blah SEC champions blah blah I want Les Miles to give me a mouth pumpin blah blah."

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Rockerbraves.· View this post· Squeeze me a little harder Rockerbraves

I think it should be OU. I mean, the entire thing is a freaking sham regardless of who goes. You can't argue OSU deserves to be there but I am anything but sold on them as the "best" team in college ball. LSU just doesn't seem like a very good team at all. I mean, my Vols made the SEC final with smoke and mirrors and the two teams played pretty close last night. Meanwhile OU just throttled the #1 ranked team in the country.

I mean, it wasn't that long ago when the Sooners went to the NC game after the #1 ranked team got destroyed in the Big 12 title game. Oh wait...that's right, they were the team getting throttled that time. So maybe this makes up for that. However, I still think it should be OU.

Well, I suppose that's fair enough.

The problem is that the polls operated ONE way all year - you lose, you drop about 5-7 spots, teams immediately behind you move up, VERY rare to get leapfrogged unless you have a close win while someone else blow out a quality opponent...

...but now, because things didn't work out as planned/hoped, a team that was thought to be good enough to be #4 in the nation - ahead of OU and LSU - is getting screwed because of...well, what, exactly? At least OU had a blowout over a good team to justify a leap. LSU squeaked by a so-so Tennessee squad.

Hopefully Buck fans won't be so intimidated as the Sooner fans were when they came down here.

LSU srudents like to have a good time. Oh yeah TOS since you coming down here, watch out for the urine bags. :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XPEGFLC_LYY

This post shows you know nothing about Buckeye football, we'll have 45,000 + fans in New Orleans at least, I don't think we are intimidated by a few little punks that are immature enough as you whom throw urine bags

This post shows you know nothing about Buckeye football, we'll have 45,000 + fans in New Orleans at least, I don't think we are intimidated by a few little punks that are immature enough as you whom throw urine bags

Sincerely hope that is true. Think one reason why the Sooners lost out is because New Orleans didn't want that pu$$ fan base back down here. Talk about a whining group of boring fans. All you had to do was yell "Tigah bait" and watch them run. :D

Buckeye fans bring their own bags full of feces. LSU people are dealing with a more vicious level of fandom here.

Doesn't matter who wins the game ... they won't be the national champion.

The simple fact that they were voted into the game and won the game in no way will make them the national champion ... although they can claim to be the winner of that specific game.

Personally I hope LSU wins and every other 2 loss team in the country wins.

Doesn't matter who wins the game ... they won't be the national champion.

The simple fact that they were voted into the game and won the game in no way will make them the national champion ... although they can claim to be the winner of that specific game.

Personally I hope LSU wins and every other 2 loss team in the country wins.

I'm also pulling for Hawaii to remain undefeated ...

I'm also pulling for Hawaii to remain undefeated ...

Actually, I was going to say the GA winning makes things worse since they're higher ranked and thus, were discussed in the NC picture. Of course, having not even made the SEC title game let alone win it makes their case to a split title pretty weak.

Hawaii, on the other hand. The only knock on them is that they haven't played anyone. If they go down south and knock of GA, there goes that theory.

Actually, I was going to say the GA winning makes things worse since they're higher ranked and thus, were discussed in the NC picture. Of course, having not even made the SEC title game let alone win it makes their case to a split title pretty weak.

Hawaii, on the other hand. The only knock on them is that they haven't played anyone. If they go down south and knock of GA, there goes that theory.

If things play out like last year we could once again see two SEC teams ranked in the top 3. :D

And we all know LSU should have been ranked ahead of Slo-Hio last year for sure. :D

If things play out like last year we could once again see two SEC teams ranked in the top 3. :D

And we all know LSU should have been ranked ahead of Slo-Hio last year for sure. :D

LSU doesn't come within 14 of a prepared Bucks team last season. That's why it was obvious to the BCS and ALL voters that OSU was ranked well ahead. :wacko: