[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fiesta Bowl

theeohiostate

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OU is a top 10 program in the country. With a 3 mil a yr job, they can get another great coach.

Stoops is a problem, not a solution right now.

I have yet to see you post credit to West Virginia. Instead of them winning the game, you seem to be saying Stoops is the sole reason for the loss. stoops or it's the ref's fault. Sorry if that is not how you actually see it, but it sure is coming across like that.

Edited by millerx

Hey aren't you originally from Pittsburgh? Where's the love for the Panthers?

I went to WVU. F'k the Panthers. lol

Great story line for coach Stewart. I really hope he gets the job and I think after tonight he does. Owen Schmitt wil be sorely missed but we'll see him playing on Sundays.

I have yet to see you post credit to West Virginia. Instead of them winning the game, you seem to be saying Stoops is the sole reason for the loss. Sorry if that is not how you actually see it, but it sure is coming across like that.

I believe he did in another thread. Sarge was also a lot more reserved this year. Not a lot of trash talking before the game.

Edited by GWPFFL BrianW

I have yet to see you post credit to West Virginia. Instead of them winning the game, you seem to be saying Stoops is the sole reason for the loss. stoops or it's the ref's fault. Sorry if that is not how you actually see it, but it sure is coming across like that.

Are you new here? :D

Congrats to West Virginia. They clearly wanted this game more. OU came out flat, was lucky to only be down 20-6 at the half, then once momentum turned Stoops gave it right back, only to see WVA kick our ass in the final quarter. I never saw this coming, yet I didnt see OU losing to Boise St last yr either. What a Jekyl and Hyde from the Big 12 Champ game blowout over Missouri to tonight.

Congrats to West Virginia. They clearly wanted this game more. OU came out flat, was lucky to only be down 20-6 at the half, then once momentum turned Stoops gave it right back, only to see WVA kick our ass in the final quarter. I never saw this coming, yet I didnt see OU losing to Boise St last yr either. What a Jekyl and Hyde from the Big 12 Champ game blowout over Missouri to tonight.

Classy after a tough loss.

Props Sarge. :D

OU is undisciplined. Thye fall for every misdirection play and never stay in their lanes. I was at last year's Fiesta bowl and saw it. It was also seen at the Orange bowl against USC. They have superior athletes with vanilla execution. That is all coaching. The problem for Sooner fans is how to get rid of Stoops. Certainly the alumni have to be getting real tired of watching OU lack fire in January.

Yes WVU did hit us in the mouth, hats off to them, but this was WVU at its best IMO, OU IMO hasn't really played up to their potential all year......the championship game in S A, TX might have been their best performance.

Now on to Stoops, he loses to CU, team looked like peaches by the bucket, oh its just Colo, no way we lose this one.......-1 for Stoops, TT I'll give Stoops a neutral on that one, as Patrick(well maybe -1/2 cuase Murray should be the starter not AP) fumbled our QB away in that one, Fiesta Bowl, team looked like crap, never hit on all cylinders, which as OU fans have almost grown acustomed to this with Stoops, -1 for Stoops, the last three BCS bowl b4 this one, -1,-1,-1. A guy that makes 3 mil a year better have the F@CKING answer as how to fix OUr losing problem......and dont spout the Big XII championship crap to me as an OU fan I could care less about the dam Big XII game, just so happens its just another game to win to get to the next step, the NC game......3 times Stoops has played for a NC and hes won 1, 33% win record when IT matters......that just dont get it done. He has got to learn how to better prepare his kids for these games. If he expects to keep OU near the top he has to win when he gets there, or the recruits will go elsewhere. Me personally I want Leach back..........at OU

OU is undisciplined. Thye fall for every misdirection play and never stay in their lanes. I was at last year's Fiesta bowl and saw it. It was also seen at the Orange bowl against USC. They have superior athletes with vanilla execution. That is all coaching. The problem for Sooner fans is how to get rid of Stoops. Certainly the alumni have to be getting real tired of watching OU lack fire in January.

Holy sh@t your an absolute f@cking genius!!!!

I dont think I could have said that any better without coming across as a disgruntled OU fan...

I ditto what he just said!!!

Reality check for all Sooner fans. Besides the 2 wins over Missouri you can't be all that impressed.

09/01 N Texas W 79-10

09/08 Miami W 51-13

09/15 Utah St W 54-3

09/21 at Tulsa W 62-21

10/06 at #19 Texas W 28-21

10/13 #11 Missouri W 41-31

10/20 at Iowa St W 17-7

11/03 Texas A&M W 42-14

11/10 Baylor W 52-21

Oh? Link please. I'd like to see this(the article that is)

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3178538

"Not everyone with an intererst in West Virginia football was pleased by the hire, however.

West Virginia booster Ken Kendrick, who was outspoken in his support of Rodriguez following his departure, called it a "sad morning."

"He is so overmatched it's not even funny," said Kendrick, managing partner of Major League Baseball's Arizona Diamondbacks. "He's a nice guy and a father figure. But they had a wonderful architecht and they hired the painter to build the next house. I want Bill Stewart to win and I want our program to be successful. But I feel bad for our future. I'm very concerned."