[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

nhoops

In one league I need Welker to get me 35 pnts :wacko: to remain tied for 3rd....if not I'll move into a tie for the last spot, but ahead on pnts.

My opponent had Payton, Lewis (just traded for), Wayne, Holt and Crosby......Gates put up a 0 for me.

In another my playoff hopes fell 3 pnts short.....mainly due to Parkers 2 fumbles.... :D but also due to getting nothing out of Calvin Johnson and Walter and Fitz being out......oh well it was a good run.

and of course a PATS WIN!!!! :D

Edited by nhoops

One league, need the Pats Def to score a lot (not to be outscroed by McGahee by 5)

Another league, scoreboard watching as I need the team with Moss and Welker to have those 2 not to be outscored by Stallworth by more than 5 points.

In another, for Moss to get less than 16pts in a TD heavy league.

Fourth, a time machine to take Favre out of my lineups in 2 leagues. :D

For best record, total points, division championship, and first round bye I need the following:

Brady to pull off a 40plus pointer

Stover to kick a few 45plus yarder field goals

New England D to be just meh, okay.

WOW, that's a lot of schtuff to ride on Tom and Stover. SHEET!!!!!

I need Tom Brady to stay home and enjoy a nice evening by the fire with whichever model or actress he's currently dating.

If that doesn't happen, then I need Brady to have his worst game of the season and Stallworth to have his best game of the season in order to have any shot at winning.

In my local, I've got my division and the #1 seed locked up, but a big night from Brady would get me another notch on my belt.

In Dynasty Wars, I am playing against Sgt. Ryan, heads-up for the division title. Loser is out of the playoffs. I need Brady and Moss to combine for LESS than (37 points + D. Mason & S. Gostkowski). They've averaged 48.2 combined this year . . . :bitingnails:

Peace

policy

I need Gostkowski to somehow get -2 points... :D
Unless you get negative points for missing, you probably are screwed.

Personally, I need Stover go kick 3 <30 yard FG, 2 30-50 yard FG + 1 PAT, or 2 50+ yard FG...and not miss any <30 yarders. If so, I'm still in contention plus will stay up on my lead for overall points. Lose, I won't be mathematically eliminated but #2 in my division would have to lose next week by more then 30 points less then what I have plus I'd have to win. A lot of things would have to go right for me to go into the playoffs.

4 points from Gostkowski in one league, 6 points from Gostkowski in another. This would not be a good week for the New England Patriots to go into the tank... The concern is that the Pats score only 3 or 4 TDs tonight and that's all they need to win.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I need Brady to score 35 points or less. If he gets 35, I'll have a tie, with Manning breaking the tie in my favor (37 points). 36 or better and Brady kills me. In my league, he's scored 36 or more in 45% of his games, so I have a very slight chance.

I did see though that the wind could be really bad in Baltimore tonight, with gusts up to 50 mph! Let's hope that's the case.

I'm up 85.6 points in a custom scoring PPR league (1 pt per every 10 yds passing, 8 pts per TD) and going against Brady and Derrick Mason. Basically, Brady can throw for 350 yds and 3 TD's and I'd still be in pretty decent shape. It's if he goes off for one of those MONSTER 6 TD games then I'm toast.

However, the weather report appears to be calling for some NASTY winds tonight with gusts up to 40 mph at times.

What do you guys think of my chances?

Edited by malta69

I'm up 85.6 points in a custom scoring PPR league (1 pt per every 10 yds passing, 8 pts per TD) and going against Brady and Derrick Mason. Basically, Brady can throw for 350 yds and 3 TD's and I'd still be in pretty decent shape. It's if he goes off for one of those MONSTER 6 TD games then I'm toast.

However, the weather report appears to be calling for some NASTY winds tonight with gusts up to 40 mph at times.

What do you guys think of my chances?

I think your chances look a lot better than mine. Let's hope for some high winds that'll force the Pats to go to the ground game and short short passes.