[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stupid is as Stoop-id Does

Rockerbraves

Oklahoma's 2 #1 votes came from Steve Spurrier and Bob Stoops. They golf buddies.

By the way, which team did Spurrier have ranked 2nd? Just curious. :D

And you dont think friendships gave LSU some of their votes as well. The SEC as a whole cant be trusted. Last yr it was the same thing with the coaches votes, and this year it was just as bad. Spurrier didnt buy into the SEC push to have one of their teams in the NC game.

One more thing, if I ever hear this is the best conference again Im going to puke. The SEC Champion wouldnt win any other conference but maybe the ACC, which is the worst conference in the country.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more thing, if I ever hear this is the best conference again Im going to puke. The SEC Champion wouldnt win any other conference but maybe the ACC, which is the worst conference in the country.

wurd !

The SEC has by far the easiet match ups this bowl season, and they will need it to post a .500 record. LSU will be dumped in their backyard by the slow team from the North this season, and the morning of January 8th, I'll be on here to collect my $500 in winnings while Rocker is changing his false teeth and Depends.

BIg 12 votes

Colorado - OU 2nd LSU 1st

Nebraska - OU 2nd LSU 4th

Texas A&M - OU 6th LSU 3rd

Oklahoma - OU 1st LSU 6th

Texas - OU 3rd LSU 2nd

Texas Tech - OU 4th LSU 5th

SEC votes

Miss. St. - OU 5th LSU 2nd

Tenn. - OU 5th LSU 2nd

LSU - OU 5th LSU 1st

Arkansas - OU 4th LSU 2nd

Georgia - OU 4th LSU 3rd

S. Carolina - OU 1st LSU 2nd

Aurburn - OU 2nd LSU 1st

BIg 12 votes

Colorado - OU 2nd LSU 1st

Nebraska - OU 2nd LSU 4th

Texas A&M - OU 6th LSU 3rd

Oklahoma - OU 1st LSU 6th

Texas - OU 3rd LSU 2nd

Texas Tech - OU 4th LSU 5th

SEC votes

Miss. St. - OU 5th LSU 2nd

Tenn. - OU 5th LSU 2nd

LSU - OU 5th LSU 1st

Arkansas - OU 4th LSU 2nd

Georgia - OU 4th LSU 3rd

S. Carolina - OU 1st LSU 2nd

Aurburn - OU 2nd LSU 1st

Obviously the SEC took care of it's own based on these numbers. , Outside of Georgia voting them #3, they were placed at #1 or #2.

The Big 12 is rediculous ! A&M voting OU #6 shows, that the coach probably had his ball boy fill them out..........what a shame.

While the majority of coaches got it right and had OSU at #1 :D

So they got it right and moved an idle #3 OSU up to #1 because the previous #1 and #2 lost....

By that rational, then they got it wrong with idle #4 UGA by dropping them to #5 !!!!

If OSU goes from #3 to #1 , then #4 should go to #2!!!!

Today on The Herd Show they are laughing at Coach Stoop.id and the Georgia's coach's ballot. :D

Someone tried to say Les Miles ballot was just as bad since his included something like 6 SEC teams. They reveiwed it and agreed with all his rankings with the possible execption of having Illinois to low. :D

Edited by Rockerbraves

Today on The Herd Show they are laughing at Coach Stoop.id and the Georgia's coach's ballot. :D

Someone tried to say Les Miles ballot was just as bad since his included something like 6 SEC teams. They reveiwed it and agreed with all his rankings with the possible execption of having Illinois to low. :wacko:

UT jr ,

You are without question the most annoying huddler I've ever know in these forums. Here everyone had thought UT was the biggest blindass homer :D

Edited by theeohiostate

Rockerbraves, I have to hand it to you. You always try and back up your statements with facts...which is good. The problem is opinions from oil and vinegar-bag radio personalities don't really count as hard citations or facts. But you try...so props for that.

That being said, a radio station here said OU was the best team in the nation and would beat the hell outta LSU. Also, Leonard Johnson (a janitor for ESPN) said LSU should be ranked 5th.

Rockerbraves, I have to hand it to you. You always try and back up your statements with facts...which is good. The problem is opinions from oil and vinegar-bag radio personalities don't really count as hard citations or facts. But you try...so props for that.

That being said, a radio station here said OU was the best team in the nation and would beat the hell outta LSU. Also, Leonard Johnson (a janitor for ESPN) said LSU should be ranked 5th.

Thanks. It's pretty easy to back up your statements with fact when you are a LSU fan these days.

If you think that is a homer statement then I challenge anyone to point out one national "College Football Analyst" that is saying LSU isn't derserving to be in the BCS NC game. Heck even Lou Hotlz gave us a thumbs up. Of course the next day Old Lou predicted Slo-hio would win by two TD's :D

Thanks. It's pretty easy to back up your statements with fact when you are a LSU fan these days.

If you think that is a homer statement then I challenge anyone to point out one national "College Football Analyst" that is saying LSU isn't derserving to be in the BCS NC game. Heck even Lou Hotlz gave us a thumbs up. Of course the next day Old Lou predicted Slo-hio would win by two TD's :D

Mark May said it should be OU and Ohio St

Craig James said the same thing.

Ill look for more if you like. Bottom line LSU doesnt desrve to be there. They backed into it, and they are least impressive team to ever get to this game, and that include the Nebraska team Miami waxed.

Ill look for more if you like. Bottom line LSU doesnt desrve to be there. They backed into it, and they are least impressive team to ever get to this game, and that include the Nebraska team Miami waxed.

Perhaps I should have titled this thread Stupid is as Sarge Does. :D

Sarge you got a link or you just BSing as you always do?

FYI: Here’s one guy's opinion that differs from your Mark May’s opinion. See Sarge how I placed a link. Gives more credibility. :D

Here’s football wizard Mark May’s brilliant opinion—and by opinion, I mean "I’m Mark May, and this is so obviously true, it might as well be a FACT":

Without hesitation, May proclaimed LSU the no-doubt-whatsoever BCS champs, because "their speed is too much for the Buckeyes."

http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/441...OVER_IT_ALREADY

Again I challenge anyone to provide a link where a reputable national college football analysts believes LSU does not belong in the BCS NC game.

I heard them say the same thing. Both said OU should have went over LSUcks

Done! Remember how you always quote the Sagarin Rankings? You put so much faith in it. Guess what...he has OU #1 and OSU #2.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbt07.htm

LSUcks is 6th. Hurts doesn't it.

Edited by Double Agent

Done! Remember how you always quote the Sagarin Rankings? You put so much faith in it. Guess what...he has OU #1 and OSU #2.

When did I always quote the Sagarin rankings? Think you got me mixed up with Wildcat or someone else. Not discounting it, but just never really understood what it is. Is it a person or computer?

But that has UGA and USC behind WVU (amongst 10-2 teams) and 11-1 KS at #3, when 12-0 Hawaii is only #16. So I don't know, but without a playoff, who really cares? Undefeated Auburn, Boise St, and a host of others should be able to claim co-champion status in all previous years too, (and maybe HI this year.) And be fitted for nice gaudy rings. Why the hell not?

Now you and the pundits could say, 'But they wouldn't have gone unbeaten if they'd been in the (X) conference,' all you/they want to; but after this crazy year, who is to say thats a given with all the 'sure bets' stepping on their d*cks all over the place? I think no one. But that's just me....

Edited by Coffeeman

When did I always quote the Sagarin rankings? Think you got me mixed up with Wildcat or someone else. Not discounting it, but just never really understood what it is. Is it a person or computer?

You're right. Wildcat is the Sagarin man...you're the Colley Rankings guy. My apologies.

Regardless, Sagarin is an "expert" who puts LSU out of the NC game.

I agree with Coffeeman...this is all moot and who cares. LSU and OSU got in...congrats to those teams. I personally don't think LSU should be there, but OU only has themselves to blame. The Colorado loss was unacceptable. The TT loss was understandable losing Bradford, but a true #1 team should still win that game with a backup. All in all, I'm very happy with OU's season. My expections were much less this year.

I just hope the MNC game is decent. My wife's family is from Ohio and are die hard OSU fans. I may have to root for LSU just so I can talk trash.

You're right. Wildcat is the Sagarin man...you're the Colley Rankings guy. My apologies.

Regardless, Sagarin is an "expert" who puts LSU out of the NC game.

Sagarin is my guy Double Agent- get it right :D ........

none of these guys/polls are perfect, but I have no problem with my boy Sagarin going with

OU and OSU as #1, #2.

His SOS and conference rankings are on point though.............

Perhaps I should have titled this thread Stupid is as Sarge Does. :D

Sarge you got a link or you just BSing as you always do?

FYI: Here’s one guy's opinion that differs from your Mark May’s opinion. See Sarge how I placed a link. Gives more credibility. :D

Here’s football wizard Mark May’s brilliant opinion—and by opinion, I mean "I’m Mark May, and this is so obviously true, it might as well be a FACT":

Without hesitation, May proclaimed LSU the no-doubt-whatsoever BCS champs, because "their speed is too much for the Buckeyes."

http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/441...OVER_IT_ALREADY

Again I challenge anyone to provide a link where a reputable national college football analysts believes LSU does not belong in the BCS NC game.

They both said it leading up to the BCS Special on Sunday. May repeated it from Saturday night as well, after OU dismantled the #1 team in the country. Guess you were so far up Les Miles ass you coudlnt hear the tube. But its a fact you flaming rajn.

And what does LSU being the favorite over OSU have ot do with LSU deserving to be there over other teams. OU would beat the sh*t out of LSU, and they are not even in that game. Your logic as usual is skewed and bias towards the frauds from Baton Rouge.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan