[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stupid is as Stoop-id Does

Rockerbraves

They both said it leading up to the BCS Special on Sunday. May repeated it from Saturday night as well, after OU dismantled the #1 team in the country. Guess you were so far up Les Miles ass you coudlnt hear the tube. But its a fact you flaming rajn.

And what does LSU being the favorite over OSU have ot do with LSU deserving to be there over other teams. OU would beat the sh*t out of LSU, and they are not even in that game. Your logic as usual is skewed and bias towards the frauds from Baton Rouge.

Sarge you must have watched the same program as I did.

Do you recall prior to the BCS announcement on ESPN Kirk Herbstreit stumbling, shuffling his papers then smiling when it was his turn to present the reasons why Georgia deserves a shot. He gave a sly grin and said something like I forgot I got Georgia. Meaning all the people on the ESPN panel were each assigned a team to defend prior to the BCS announcement whether they personally believed it or not. You could tell Herbsteit felt like a cheap whore defending a team like Georgia that didn't even win their conference subdivision and lost by 21 to the team that did win the SEC east.

Heck even during the the Big 12 Championship those announcers calling the game kept talking about LSU and Ohio State should get in the the NC game. Pretty sure that ticked off alot of OK fans.

Once again, I challenge anyone to provide a link that supports that a national college football analysts is saying LSU doesn't belong.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you recall prior to the BCS announcement on ESPN Kirk Herbstreit stumbling, shuffling his papers then smiling when it was his turn to present the reasons why Georgia deserves a shot. He gave a sly grin and said something like I forgot I got Georgia. Meaning all the people on the ESPN panel were each assigned a team to defend prior to the BCS announcement whether they personally believed it or not. You could tell Herbsteit felt like a cheap whore defending a team like Georgia that didn't even win their conference subdivision and lost by 21 to the team that did win the SEC east.

Heck even during the the Big 12 Championship those announcers calling the game kept talking about LSU and Ohio State should get in the the NC game. Pretty sure that ticked off alot of OK fans.

Once again, I challenge anyone to provide a link that supports that a national college football analysts is saying LSU doesn't belong.

Mark May and Craig James both said it on TV. If you didnt see it, the hell with you. They said it, and LSU doesnt belong. I challenge you to find it.

You want a link who dont think LSU is worthy. How bout this with 5 college football guys that say no.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/powerranking...1&show=last

Mark Schlabach, ESPN.com college sports writer

Todd McShay, Scouts, Inc.

Ivan Maisel, ESPN.com senior writer

Ryan Hockensmith, ESPN The Magazine

Mel Kiper, ESPN.com analyst

Mark May and Craig James both said it on TV. If you didnt see it, the hell with you. They said it, and LSU doesnt belong. I challenge you to find it.

I can confirm they both said it, as i've already stated.

Oh, this is so nice. Now if you fellas would please stop with the quotes, it'd be even more pleasant

We all know why LSU got the bid.............it's as simple as them having a home game. The voters knew giving them home field gave them an incredible edge to win and that would comfort the voters from looking stupid. Little did they realize, the Bucks wll win going away and turn this mess on their shoulders. OU or USC would have given us a better game, then these wannabee chumps, with the NCAA's biggest wannabee coach.

Edited by theeohiostate

OWNED......

IWe all know why LSU got the bid.............it's as simple as them having a home game. The voters knew giving them home field gave them an incredible edge to win and that would comfort the voters from looking stupid.

So I quess when the game is in Florida...either Florida, Florida St., or Miami goes

Rose - USC is a shoe in

Fiesta - Maybe Arizona get the bid....

Nice try idiot, the Link works fine.

So now what will your excuse be when not 1, not 2, not 3, but 9 gurus say LSU isnt deserving.

To be honest, I don't know if there is a national college analyst that thinks LSU doesn't belong in the NC, so thus the purpose of my challenge. Needless to say I could be wrong so when Sarge of all peple presented me with a link I couldn't wait to read their reasons, but could not pull up the link for some reason. As soon as I finally got the link to work I starting laughing. :D

Come on Sarge you can do better than that. All your link had was a bunch of people giving opinions on who they would like to see in the NC. No one is denying there are other teams deserving, but no one is saying LSU is not deserving. Good try though Sarge. :D

Once again, I challenge anyone to provide a link that supports that a national college football analysts is saying LSU doesn't belong

You want a link who dont think LSU is worthy. How bout this with 5 college football guys that say no.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/powerranking...1&show=last

Mark Schlabach, ESPN.com college sports writer

Todd McShay, Scouts, Inc.

Ivan Maisel, ESPN.com senior writer

Ryan Hockensmith, ESPN The Magazine

Mel Kiper, ESPN.com analyst

The Professor, College Football Guru

That makes 6 :D

To be honest, I don't know if there is a national college analyst that thinks LSU doesn't belong in the NC, so thus the purpose of my challenge. Needless to say I could be wrong so when Sarge of all peple presented me with a link I couldn't wait to read their reasons, but could not pull up the link for some reason. As soon as I finally got the link to work I starting laughing. :D

Come on Sarge you can do better than that. All your link had was a bunch of people giving opinions on who they would like to see in the NC. No one is denying there are other teams deserving, but no one is saying LSU is not deserving. Good try though Sarge. :D

Once again, I challenge anyone to provide a link that supports that a national college football analysts is saying LSU doesn't belong

Wrong again numb skull. That link is the way people voted in their last poll. So they think LSU didnt belong in the NC game. So yes they are saying they are no deserving.

OWNED yet again. :wacko:

Wrong again numb skull. That link is the way people voted in their last poll. So they think LSU didnt belong in the NC game. So yes they are saying they are no deserving.

OWNED yet again. :D

whatever you say Forest Gump. Stupid is Stupid does. I provided a link, that says 9 analysts said they didnt belong by their vote. Its like answering my 6 yr old what if questions with you. You simply dont get reality, and have to keep spewing until someone else just quits, then you think you win. Problem is you embarass yourself every step of the way. The Professor and I rarely agree on anything, and OSU, I and the professor never agree on anything. But we all agree you are the biggest idiot in this forum. And quite frankly if we polled the whole college forum, you would win that award in a landslide. Wonder why?

The Professor and I rarely agree on anything, and OSU, I and the professor never agree on anything. But we all agree you are the biggest idiot in this forum. And quite frankly if we polled the whole college forum, you would win that award in a landslide. Wonder why?

Hmmm...You guys can't handle the truth? :D

whatever you say Forest Gump. Stupid is Stupid does. I provided a link, that says 9 analysts said they didnt belong by their vote. Its like answering my 6 yr old what if questions with you. You simply dont get reality, and have to keep spewing until someone else just quits, then you think you win. Problem is you embarass yourself every step of the way. The Professor and I rarely agree on anything, and OSU, I and the professor never agree on anything. But we all agree you are the biggest idiot in this forum. And quite frankly if we polled the whole college forum, you would win that award in a landslide. Wonder why?

:D PLEASE.................STOP with the quotes. I'm trying to enjoy my forum, then you quote this chithead and it cheapens my experience here again :D

Hmmm...You guys can't handle the truth? :D

The truth.

The truth is LSU backed into the title game.

Tied a record for loses in a season as the #1 team, with 2.

Has the most ignorant coach on the planet.

Im sure I missed a few, but these will do for now. By the way, you may want to get on the stationary bike, to keep your internet going. I heard power went up .02 a kilowatt.

I just hope the MNC game is decent. My wife's family is from Ohio and are die hard OSU fans. I may have to root for LSU just so I can talk trash.

Two teams I will not root for in a MNC game are LSU and USC......no matter who they are playing, unless of course maybe if it is Norte Dame. In that case I would wish for both teams to flop and for the game to be a bust......

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe