[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man I hate that Kornheiser guy

Chief Dick

The burning question here is whose arse is his head going to be jammed up tonight? Brady? The whole team?

Perhaps he'll dub them the new "America's Team". Or something equally brilliant.

The thing that drives me nuts about him is at the beginning he tries to come up with this "storytelling" of how the matchup is poetic this or dramatic that, and try to equate it to modern day society and how these guys are gladiators and representative of the long lost spirit of man and sport, and how the warriors remind us of the day when WE were children and could play like little fairies in the night.

Blah, blah, blah... :D

Edited by Chief Dick

I actually like Kornheiser. I actually watch the games though, so I'm not hanging on to every word said and analyzing it - the commentators are just background noise most of the time.

You and Seahawks21. Where is he? He usually has a hero-worship sort of comment about Kornheiser. Something about how we don't understand his role in the booth, etc.

ESPN production is pretty damn good...

What's up with Jaws and "THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE"?

The Pats are the best team in THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. Nice throw from Boller; that's how you play qb in THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. What a hit, that's how you tackle in THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. Geez, we get it, can't he just call it the NFL? :D

I actually like Kornheiser. I actually watch the games though, so I'm not hanging on to every word said and analyzing it - the commentators are just background noise most of the time.

I like Kornholio...not sure I care much for him in the booth...But apparently I don't listen to commentators that much either...It's like scary music for a movie when I'm more interested in the cinematography and the plot...etc. :D

The problem with Tony is that he thinks this MNF gig is just a long PTI skit.

He's great on PTI where him and Wilborn dispute and over-react over every other topic of the day but on MNF his combative, over-dramatic character just seems out of place

Agree, but at the end of the day, I'm interested enough in the game I don't really notice, unless the commentators are very good. Maybe it's because I live in Seattle and we always get the bottom of the barrel scrap heap anyway, when it comes to NFL regional coverage.

Kevin Callaboro is an extraordinary NBA guy, but national networks discovered him as the NBA starting sucking a big fat one.

Agree, but at the end of the day, I'm interested enough in the game I don't really notice, unless the commentators are very good. Maybe it's because I live in Seattle and we always get the bottom of the barrel scrap heap anyway, when it comes to NFL regional coverage.

Kevin Callaboro is an extraordinary NBA guy, but national networks discovered him as the NBA starting sucking a big fat one.

I guess in good games like this one, he isnt so annoying because the product on the field is compelling enough