[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots @ Ravens...game thread

pig devilz

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that the pats are sick of hearing about a "blueprint" to beat them by throwing down the middle. Come on....like Belichick and the Pats won't adapt to this supposed weakness. It doesn't matter if Brady can't constantly throw 50 yard bombs to Moss....they have plenty of weapons to dump off to.

I think the Pats will blow them out

34-14

Edited by joeyb7

I'm sure that the pats are sick of hearing about a "blueprint" to beat them by throwing down the middle. Come on....like Belichick and the Pats won't adapt to this supposed weakness. It doesn't matter if Brady can't constantly throw 50 yard bombs to Moss....they have plenty of weapons to dump off to.

I think the Pats will blow them out

34-14

you cant be serious

you really expect baltimore to score twice :D

fwiw I actually think this could be the game maroney owners have been waiting for(or so I hope as a game of mine hangs in the hands of brady and RHarrison)

How about an eyewitness weather report from someone in Baltimore? I really need Brady to have a less than average game.

Does the Baltimore stadium layout add to the wind problems? I know some stadiums seem to multiply windy conditions.

I just went outside for about 5 minutes. There is a sustained breeze but I dont think that it will have a huge effect on the game. Breezy yes, 50mph wind gusts no.

from Mike Reiss, blogging from Baltimore for the Globe....

By Mike Reiss, Globe Staff December 3, 07 07:39 PM

Watching kicker Stephen Gostkowski warm up showed how much the strong winds ripping through M&T Bank Stadium are going to play a factor in tonight's game.

On one end of the field, Gostkowski hit his final warmup attempt from 53 yards.

On the other end, however, the ball was all over the place. A 33 yarder hit the left upright and came out. A 44-yarder hit the right upright and bounced in. The wind seems to be taking balls from right to left, so playing those conditions will be big in the kicking game tonight. Gostkowski took his longest kick from 44 at that end of the field -- not his usual 53 -- so that gives a feel for the range that will be a consideration in the field-position game tonight.

...the reports of wind gusts up to 50 were reported fom the field.

from Mike Reiss, blogging from Baltimore for the Globe....

By Mike Reiss, Globe Staff December 3, 07 07:39 PM

Watching kicker Stephen Gostkowski warm up showed how much the strong winds ripping through M&T Bank Stadium are going to play a factor in tonight's game.

On one end of the field, Gostkowski hit his final warmup attempt from 53 yards.

On the other end, however, the ball was all over the place. A 33 yarder hit the left upright and came out. A 44-yarder hit the right upright and bounced in. The wind seems to be taking balls from right to left, so playing those conditions will be big in the kicking game tonight. Gostkowski took his longest kick from 44 at that end of the field -- not his usual 53 -- so that gives a feel for the range that will be a consideration in the field-position game tonight.

...the reports of wind gusts up to 50 were reported fom the field.

Which end is the bad end?

It would be great to know and be able to have a pick ready for a halftime bet.

Tonights Inactives

New England Patriots

Chad Brown LB

Troy Brown WR

Chad Jackson WR

Eugene Wilson DB

Eddie Jackson DB

tackle Wesley Britt

guard Billy Yates;

third-string quarterback Matt Gutierrez.

Baltimore's inactives included

tight end Todd Heap

kicker Rhys Lloyd

running back Mike Anderson

safety Gerome Sapp

offensive tackle Jared Gaither

wide receiver Demetrius Williams

defensive tackles Edgar Jones and Zarnell Fitch.

Weather people lie to me. That's surprising because M&T is a closed circle stadium with no real holes in the corners for wind to fly through. :D

Not entirely true, it's not 100% enclosed. The wind can and does sweep into the stadium.