[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another asterisk?

keggerz

Am I the only one that saw all that (not just the time out, now with a bit of controversey although of the Ravens doing IMO, but the false start, the holding penalty, the TD catch, the kickoff from teh 35 yd line (not the right one), and the tackle ont eh 2 yd line) and think.....forget it, season over, this is just going to happen.

i mean, the 4th downs were crazy in their own right, but to have a (correctly called) defensive penalty take them to the 1 (what exactly was Bart Scott upset about - the holding went on for about 15 yds), have the TD be somewhat controversial (correctly called again I thought), have the Ravens commit penalties to make it an 80 yd field, then have the guy catch the hail mary, but do it on the 2 and get tackled (and if he had backed in, it honestly would have been a travesty the other way cause the Ravens played on the "he'll never throw the flag on that play" mentality - took out both of the db's in front of the WR - was a smart play really, but highly illegal)

Between that crap, and the Eagles self-destructing last week, just think it's all a done deal at this point.

great post!....yeh, i saw it ALL just as you described it and still can't believe it.

and you're right about the hail mary...they TACKLED the DB's and a flag was not thrown.....imagine if he did get in the endzone. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic