[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anti-Patriots

ROYALWITCHEESE

people hated the bulls because they were so good.. people hate the pats because they are scumbags.

I hated the Bulls because the league changed the rules for Jordan (specifically pushing off on the defender when driving). I also hate the "Shaq" half-circle under the basket where no offensive charging can be called.

I dislike the Pats because Billick is an arrogant prick. I actually like a lot of the Pats players, and their team first mentality.

people hated the bulls because they were so good.. people hate the pats because they are scumbags.

I wasn't a Bulls fan, but I didn't hate them. I was a Mav's fan, and at the time if you wanted to watch good basketball you had to watch someone else. The Bulls were fun to watch. The Pats would be fun to watch too if they just didn't have a arrogant, cheating scumbag for a coach, and a thug like Harrison.

I hated the Bulls because the league changed the rules for Jordan (specifically pushing off on the defender when driving). I also hate the "Shaq" half-circle under the basket where no offensive charging can be called.

I dislike the Pats because Billick is an arrogant prick. I actually like a lot of the Pats players, and their team first mentality.

You hate the Pats because the Raven's head coach is an arrogant prick? :D

How can you tell people not to whine about officiating then come back in the next paragraph and do the exact same thing?

How many tissues do you go through when you write something like that anyway?

You talk about Pats haters being blind,maybe you should consider the lovers are blind instead.How many officiating complaints and other gripes are seen on this board?

Alot.

But I dont see you standing up for any of them in this post ,only the Patriots.

Whats with the need for everyone to love them?

I'm saying it's a two way street. The league is not out to screw everyone to the Pats benefit.

And I'm not talking about just this board. I'm talking about everywhere. Water cooler, talk radio, you name it.

You don't have to love them. But the excuses are becoming tiresome. Like when the Bulls were winning titles.

Did you even read what I wrote? Selective reading is a widespread problem.

I'm saying it's a two way street. The league is not out to screw everyone to the Pats benefit.

And I'm not talking about just this board. I'm talking about everywhere. Water cooler, talk radio, you name it.

You don't have to love them. But the excuses are becoming tiresome. Like when the Bulls were winning titles.

So is telling people how they should feel about a particular football team.

Ah another selective reader. I didn't if say they should like them or dislike them.

Apparently excuse-making is an even more widespread problem.

And apparently acting like a crybaby and then getting angry and throwing a temper tantrum when people don't agree with you is the greatest problem of all.

Seriously, if all of the "hating" :D pisses you off so much, just fu@king leave.

Of course I did,I still havent stopped laughing.

Edited by xtra

Patriots,

Patriots patriots patriots, patriots patriots. Patriots patriots patriots, patriots patriots patriots. Patriots, patriots patriots patriots patriots ? Patriots patriots patriots patriots !!!!!

LMAO - now thats humor.

BTW, I loved the Bulls...and am 50/50 on the Pats right now...so where do I fall on the scale

I wasn't a Bulls fan, but I didn't hate them. I was a Mav's fan, and at the time if you wanted to watch good basketball you had to watch someone else. The Bulls were fun to watch. The Pats would be fun to watch too if they just didn't have a arrogant, cheating scumbag for a coach, and a thug like Harrison.

i liked the bulls too.. i even had some bulls gear during that era. but the people that hated them, hated them for being good and consistently beating their teams. people hate the pats because of all the peaches by the bucket they put on themselves.

And apparently acting like a crybaby and then getting angry and throwing a temper tantrum when people don't agree with you is the greatest problem of all.

Seriously, if all of the "hating" :D pisses you off so much, just fu@king leave.

:D Where is the "crying" and "anger" and "tantrum" you speak of?

I'll never leave. I am here forever.

As a Redskins homer and a Brady owner, I think I can shed a somewhat objective view on all the anti-Patriot folks.

It so reminds me of the Bulls in the 90s. People are sick of seeing them win time after time. They are so sick of it that after every close game they look for reasons that the Pats won or should have lost. Nevermind that they are the better team every time they step on the field, just like the Bulls were. I am hearing it all: they get all the calls, the opposing coach lost the game, the league wants them to win, etc, etc, etc. Blah, blah, blah. This whiny crap gets under my skin worse than a Cowboys fan.

You people, and you know who you are, need to take a look in the mirror. You know that rival fan-base you can't stand? The ones who go against your team at all costs, that claim you "only won because of this or that" or that you "didn't deserve the victory based on this". They find ways to discredit your team's win, and you hate them for it. They make you sick to your stomach. Well, THAT IS WHAT YOU PEOPLE SOUND LIKE! You make Pats fans sick. You make the rest of us "regular" fans , who watch games for fun, enjoy them, and want to intelligently discuss them, ABSOLUTELY SICK! Stop the complaining and the whining about why they won or "didn't deserve to win". Or why they "aren't as good as everyone says" or why "nobody is scared anymore" or why they "will lose" or who "exposed them and showed the blueprint". It's completely and utterly repulsive and I can't take it anymore.

Nobody for the Ravens to blame BUT THE RAVENS! It was obvious that the game plan was to shove, hold, grab, push, MUG the Pats WRs the whole game, within the legal 5 yards or not. Sure the refs called a few, but they let many more than that go. They absolutely TACKLED Moss TWICE in mid-route. Those were called for obvious reasons. If that didn't clue you into the Ravens game plan, you are blinded by your hatred and jealously. When you bend the rules you are going to get caught. Not every time, but if you bend them you can't complain when they do call the penalties! And those were all unquestionable penalties! There is no argument, other than the blind illogical arguments I described above. And we all know those make no sense. Give it a rest. We know you hate the Pats, save us the excuses. If you want to blame someone, blame the Ravens for not getting a 4th quarter first down that could have run out the clock and won the game. If you don't want Brady to win the game at the end, KEEP IT AWAY FROM HIM!

It's official: I like these Anti-Patriots people less than Cowboys fans.

Wait is that possible? :D

whoa!...thanks for this post. really, i mean it. thanks.

if any Patriots homer wrote it, well you know the response.

the last paragraph, in bold, i agree with 110%!!

i won't even add a thing to it....well said. thanks.

:D:D:wacko: