[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This just in

PantherDave

You're bumping annoying posts? That's a dangerous game you're playing. :D

I didn't bump it, I linked it.

Also, it wasn't so much an annoying post, as it was a damning post :D

Also, you've got nothing on me.............. :D

:D

:wacko:

more wisdom , brought to you by Sgt. 'short bus' Ryan....

Absolutely right. Bringing wisdom to this board every day. Glad you liked the Boston Legal reference. :D

Ill make a deal with you Pats fans. You never talk about NE again, and we will never bring them up again. Most of you are so obsessed with something so many could care less about, that this board is turning into a Pats war board. And quite frankly, Ugly Tuna was banned for spewing the same kind of endless drivel some of you are spewing. Shouldnt have to come to that, to have peace on a board.

So I repeat, you guys never bring up the Pats-Boston again, and Ill never punk them and you again. I cant speak for everyone else who punks you guys on a daily basis.

For others of you: the ignore feature works great: You have chosen to ignore all posts from: forever in debt to mo lewis.

Absolutely right. Bringing wisdom to this board every day. Glad you liked the Boston Legal reference. :D

Ill make a deal with you Pats fans. You never talk about NE again, and we will never bring them up again. Most of you are so obsessed with something so many could care less about, that this board is turning into a Pats war board. And quite frankly, Ugly Tuna was banned for spewing the same kind of endless drivel some of you are spewing. Shouldnt have to come to that, to have peace on a board.

So I repeat, you guys never bring up the Pats-Boston again, and Ill never punk them and you again. I cant speak for everyone else who punks you guys on a daily basis.

For others of you: the ignore feature works great: You have chosen to ignore all posts from: forever in debt to mo lewis.

Oh my.

I didn't bump it, I linked it.

Also, it wasn't so much an annoying post, as it was a damning post :D

Also, you've got nothing on me.............. :D

:wacko:

I think it shows fan enthusiasm after the first game.

Edited by Randall

yeah...what would this board be without sgt ryan telling us how the patritos suck and the cowboys are so awesome...and how the cowboys will beat the patriots if they meet in the super bowl...

and of course...could we all live without his prediction of a breakout career year for thomas jones? i doubt it

hahaha, you forgot about OU dominating Boise State last year as well...

Misty-water colored memories.................................. :D

ha, I've been driving the Portis bandwagon all year long...

lolol@ the notion that you have ever punked the city of boston or any of its fans on this board

yer in just about every thread telling people how they suck and the cowboys are still better...talk about obsessed....probably about half of the threads started on this board about the patriots are started by people who arent patriots fans....lol

yer such a joke

OK, if were into drivel.....If Delhomme does not grt injured, then the Panthers would have been the #2 or #3 seed in the NFC.....Why Not?

I'll bite.

Because your Cats would need to win their division to be the #2 or #3 seed, something they have not been able to do for a couple of years now (with better teams too)....

OK, if were into drivel.....If Delhomme does not grt injured, then the Panthers would have been the #2 or #3 seed in the NFC.....Why Not?

Nope...a two trick pony doesn't spell success. Even in the NFC. Carolina sucks at too many facets of the game.

Edited by bushwacked