[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers Starting RB in 2008

Savage Beatings

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the starting RB in for the Green Bay Packers next season?

• Ryan Grant
    • Brandon Jackson
    • DeShawn Wynn
    • Vernand Morency
    • Yet Unknown Veteran Free Agent Acquisition
    • Yet Unknown Rookie Draft Pick
    • Puddy

Just thought I'd see who you guys think will become the starting RB next year for the Packers. Sure Ryan Grant is looking good right now... but he started way down on the depth chart. Brandon Jackson will have more experience next year, and DeShawn Wynn will be healthy. Will they go with one of these guys or make a move on someone else completely?

Just thought I'd see who you guys think will become the starting RB next year for the Packers. Sure Ryan Grant is looking good right now... but he started way down on the depth chart. Brandon Jackson will have more experience next year, and DeShawn Wynn will be healthy. Will they go with one of these guys or make a move on someone else completely?

hard to say but it looks like Grant will at least have earned the right to lose the job next year.....but i could see some sorta RBBC too

I don't see him losing the job unless he gets hurt. I don't see Wynn putting in the kind of effort to really challenge him. Jackson could but that seems doubtful as does TT getting a high priced FA. Morency will be the 3rd down back imo.

Grant starting, Jackson as a CoP/3rd down RB, and Wynn as a backup for both looks like a pretty dynamic recipe in the GB backfield. It ain't LT, but with the WRs spreading the field like they'll be able to and with another year of experience for Jennings & Jones, t6he running lanes will be wider than a typical pro offense. That's going to be a tough O to stop and will let GB fill a couple of other holes in the draft/FA (potentially making their D spectacular and maybe allowing them to get an animal on the O-line).