[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Gage

SpinalTapp

This guy has been great the past four weeks as Young has really stepped up his play. He is 6-4, 214 pounds - clearly has the physical ability to be strong WR...just has never done it before.

Has he found his niche with Young and the TItans? What are your expectations for this guys future?

Well, he's got the measureables... Height: 6-4 Weight: 212 Age: 26

And he's only in his 5th season, so presumably he has a lot of miles left on him. I just don't ever remember anything special about him out of Chicago. Any Bears fans care to comment?

I think half the battle in becoming a good WR is developing chemistry with your QB... he seems to be doing that very well this last month. I would think that those two (Young and Gage) could continue to develop a rapport, but I think that everyone knows that Tennessee needs to bring in other WRs, so I wouldn't automatically expect Gage to be the go-to guy next year depending upon who they bring in.

With the way the rest of them look, logic says the Titans will scrap most of their WR group for next year.

Would be nice if they snagged Adarius Bowman, Malcolm Kelly or Sweed in the draft. Sweed should be a steal as he definitely should last into the 2nd or 3rd round because of his nagging injuries that limited him this year.

Gage looks OK. It's hard to say because when he's on the field, the other Titans receivers have looked so bad... so it's hard to say if Gage is really THAT good. To me, it just looks like he's the only WR doing his job. Nothing spectacular, nothing game breaking--just a solid WR.

Going into year 3, Gage was tagged as one of the breakout 3rd year WR that season - didnt happen (which is true about half the time). Could have been the surrounding cast or he just wasn't ready, but I agree with above - at best, he'll be a good team WR that puts up avg fantasy numbers with occasional great games. Wouldn't cut him, and wouldn't keep him in a keeper - figure in a redraft next year he's about 9th to 12th round potential depending on what Titans do in FA at the position.