[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anxiously awaiting word on Fitzgerald

Savage Beatings

I'm in the same boat. Plus the fact that I have to choose between Eli and Garcia as my starting QB doesn't help either. Going up against the Romo-TO owner in first round of playoffs so Fitz is a must have.

Hey Jaxfactor - I heard on ESPN that Garcia is not playing today...so Eli is your guy guess be default.

KO'd

I'll gotta tell 'ya...... it's cold here in seattle.... very cold for our standards. Not sure how that makes things play out but cold weather & groin injuries don't mix.... I think I'm gonna sit fitz. Besides.....Warner is gonna be running for his ever-love'in life all day & will spend alot of time on his back, IMO. :D

Yeah - I'm starting Eli over Warner. Bad choice most weeks, but with AZ WRs hurting AND cold weather against a decent Seattle defense.....have to go with Eli. :angry

ffl playoffs for me, cannot take a chance on fitz play two snaps then limping off, groin = not good for leaping at goal line either....roling with crayton against detroit.....good luck all

ffl playoffs for me, cannot take a chance on fitz play two snaps then limping off, groin = not good for leaping at goal line either....roling with crayton against detroit.....good luck all

It's playoffs for me as well... He's helped carry my team the entire season. I'm going to gamble on this and hope for the best...

Yeah - I'm starting Eli over Warner. Bad choice most weeks, but with AZ WRs hurting AND cold weather against a decent Seattle defense.....have to go with Eli. :angry

You poor soul. At least you didn't give up draft picks and $millions to get that lazy stiff.

Eli's the prime example of wasted talent and Peyton the example of talent taken to the extreme with hard work.

ROTOWORLD: Anquan Boldin was not warming up prior to Sunday's game. Larry Fitzgerald was in sweats running routes. There's no word yet on their statuses against Seattle. Both are listed as questionable.

In sweats?! :D