[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshawn Lynch

coachharry

I've only found the standard "mised last game, hopefully he'll be ready this weekend..." stuff. Does anyone have some hard info on his injury status? My WR core is getting beat up and I'll be dependent on running 3 RB's this week, and sitting Bush to make room for Lynch sure would be nice.

Running back Marshawn Lynch, who suffered a high-ankle sprain against the Miami Dolphins three games ago, could be back in the lineup when the Bills (6-6) host the winless Dolphins (0-12) on Sunday at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Coach Dick Jauron wants to see how his star rookie performs in practice Wednesday and the rest of the week before making a determination on whether Lynch will play. But he's definitely on the edge of returning. "Marshawn has made a lot of progress and faster than we anticipated. But we're still up to the fourth game," Jauron said. "We're hopeful, but I don't want to overstep it right now. "Last Friday was his first practice of any sort at all and he just participated on a minor basis. But he did OK. Hopefully these next few days the healing will go even further and he'll start testing it on Wednesday."

He was walking with a spring to his step to practice. Should know more after practice.

http://www.buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=2514

LYNCH GETTING SOME 1ST TEAM REPS: Marshawn Lynch was taking some first team reps at practice. It appeared as though he was sharing them with Fred Jackson. Lynch is moving well, but is still favoring the ankle at times. We'll have a full update from Dick Jauron this afternoon and full coverage in Bills Focus in the multimedia section. ---

Marshawn Lynch (ankle) returned to a full practice on Wednesday, but admitted afterwards that he's unsure of his status for Week 14.

Lynch ran with the first team, indicating the Bills were hoping to have him start or at least split action with Fred Jackson against Miami. He says his "goal" is to play Sunday, "but if it doesn't happen this week, then next week for sure." The Buffalo News reports he limped slightly, and Lynch says the ankle got more sore as practice wore on, so he could be held out on Thursday.

http://www.buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=2521

Edited by Randall

LYNCH LIMITED ACCORDING TO JAURON: Even though Marshawn Lynch felt he participated fully head coach Dick Jauron felt his participation was limited.

"His reps were limited," said Jauron of Lynch. "But he took a number of them. We don't know if he'll play, but he has a much better chance (this week)."

Jauron Optimistic About Lynch

by Chris Brown, Lead Journalist Last Updated: 12/6/2007 1:59 PM ET

One-Two Running Back Punch

A-Train Placed on Injured Reserve

Bills Will Wear Throwback Uniforms

Bills head coach Dick Jauron said how Marshawn Lynch's ankle responded to his first day of practice Wednesday would be an indication as to his chances of playing Sunday. Lynch not only practiced a second straight day, but took the majority of first team reps.

"He was limited, but only really by definition," said Jauron. "Normally he'd get more reps. Before he got hurt he got more reps than he got today, but he was in the normal rotation pretty much. He just didn't get as many (reps) as he normally gets."

Still he took more first team reps than Fred Jackson. As a result Jauron feels good about Lynch's chances of returning to the lineup for the first time in a month.

"He looked good," Jauron said. "He tolerated yesterday's practice pretty well, so we're optimistic."

Lynch has always been optimistic saying he would have tried to play, if given the opportunity, two weeks ago. Waking up Thursday morning a day after practicing on it Lynch feels his ankle has made progress.

"It's still sore, but it's better than it was yesterday," Lynch told Buffalobills.com.

"He still gets treatment on it, but he said it felt pretty good," said Jauron.

If Lynch can play Sunday it remains to be seen how extensive his workload will be, knowing he's probably not pain free. Perhaps that's why Buffalo's head coach was still reserving judgment in terms of how much of a difference he'll make for an offense that has struggled to score points.

"If he's out there we'll find out," said Jauron. "He played last time against them and it was a very tough game. We've just got to perform well, but it's good to have him back. He's a real good football player."

Here's the latest from the Buffalo Bills' website:

Bills head coach Dick Jauron said how Marshawn Lynch's ankle responded to his first day of practice Wednesday would be an indication as to his chances of playing Sunday. Lynch not only practiced a second straight day, but took the majority of first team reps.

"He was limited, but only really by definition," said Jauron. "Normally he'd get more reps. Before he got hurt he got more reps than he got today, but he was in the normal rotation pretty much. He just didn't get as many (reps) as he normally gets."

Still he took more first team reps than Fred Jackson. As a result Jauron feels good about Lynch's chances of returning to the lineup for the first time in a month.

"He looked good," Jauron said. "He tolerated yesterday's practice pretty well, so we're optimistic."

Lynch has always been optimistic saying he would have tried to play, if given the opportunity, two weeks ago. Waking up Thursday morning a day after practicing on it Lynch feels his ankle has made progress.

"It's still sore, but it's better than it was yesterday," Lynch told Buffalobills.com.

"He still gets treatment on it, but he said it felt pretty good," said Jauron.

If Lynch can play Sunday it remains to be seen how extensive his workload will be, knowing he's probably not pain free. Perhaps that's why Buffalo's head coach was still reserving judgment in terms of how much of a difference he'll make for an offense that has struggled to score points.

"If he's out there we'll find out," said Jauron. "He played last time against them and it was a very tough game. We've just got to perform well, but it's good to have him back. He's a real good football player."

Unfortunately I can't start 4 RB's, but it would be nice with the fact that Coles is probably out this weekend and Fitz is questionable.

:gaydar:

You're offering your services of gaydar??? I'm confused by your insightful post.

Thanks, but I currently don't have a use for your gaydar. Should I need such services, I'll be sure to contact you first. Although, my wife has been thinking about doing some redecorating, so she may have some use for your gaydar in locating a good decorator.