[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DIE ESPN DIE

Avernus

While you were typing this post, Chris Berman, Keyshawn and Mort went to your house and spray-painted it red, white and blue.

Deal with it. You live in Pats Nation now.

:D

An NFL team on the verge of history doesn't deserver media attention? Switch the Patriots with anyother team and the same thing happens.

they are 12-0....not 15-0...even then, the Dolphins won throughout the playoffs and the Superbowl...

they have a long way to go...

Attention yes,smothering no.

I just don't see what else they would talk about right now. We're spoiled with so much media coverage for sports that we're now getting sick of it. Is there really enough content in the NFL to warrant a 24/7 cable network dedicated to it? Even with the NBA, NFL, NHL and off-season MLB trades is there really enough content to warrant ESPN and Fox Sports and CNNSI broadcasting 24/7? The media is stuck with a huge hole to fill and nothing to really fill it with, thus we get Pats 24/7.

Edited by SuperCharger

I just don't see what else they would talk about right now. We're spoiled with so much media coverage for sports that we're now getting sick of it. Is there really enough content in the NFL to warrant a 24/7 cable network dedicated to it? Even with the NBA, NFL, NHL and off-season MLB trades is there really enough content to warrant ESPN and Fox Sports and CNNSI broadcasting 24/7? The media is stuck with a huge hole to fill and nothing to really fill it with, thus we get Pats 24/7.

JM :D , but to me it shows a huge lack of diverseness & originality. Just in the NFL alone there are 32 other teams, each with their own story lines which to most fans would be MUCH more interesting than the same continually regurgitated crap about the Patriots.

JM :D , but to me it shows a huge lack of diverseness & originality. Just in the NFL alone there are 32 other teams, each with their own story lines which to most fans would be MUCH more interesting than the same continually regurgitated crap about the Patriots.

But since when does the media actually work and investigate things? They're lazy.

What did they do before the Patriots were undefeated?

There is no reason whatsoever to give these momos another reason to come in here and defend the all mighty Patsies. Stop giving them fuel to drive the car with. It's like you all think if we complain enough these momos will just get as sick of it as we are.....well I'm here to tell you it won't happen....you're just giving them more room to beat there chest and show everyone how annoying they are. :D

There is no reason whatsoever to give these momos another reason to come in here and defend the all mighty Patsies. Stop giving them fuel to drive the car with. It's like you all think if we complain enough these momos will just get as sick of it as we are.....well I'm here to tell you it won't happen....you're just giving them more room to beat there chest and show everyone how annoying they are. :D

I thought I was being rather contructive with my critism of the media.

And I would say that your post is more inflamatory then this topic, with all the momo calling and such. Your like the guy that stands up and yells "EVERYONE STOP YELLING!"