[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DIE ESPN DIE

Avernus

:D yep, Claimed not to be a fan of any team, but also taking the Pats in a sigline bet too.

I didn't know being a fan was a criteria for making a bet on a football game. I'm picking the Pats to win out and I'll stand by that and accept any reasonable bet anybody wants just for the fun of it.

Anyways, I wasn't defending the Pats in this thread, I was discussing the media and how they are lazy and regurgitate whatever is the hottest topic ad nausem 24/7. That's just the nature of the beast.

I thought I was being rather contructive with my critism of the media.

And I would say that your post is more inflamatory then this topic, with all the momo calling and such. Your like the guy that stands up and yells "EVERYONE STOP YELLING!"

Yeah, well I talk to people in the Northeast everyday at work. I can't stand any of them. I'll be visiting NJ next summer and I doubt I'll come away with feeling any different about the rude, obnoxious, and cocky momos that live up there. I'm sure it's not an overwhelming majority, I just happen to talk to every D!!CK possible up there.

I didn't know being a fan was a criteria for making a bet on a football game. I'm picking the Pats to win out and I'll stand by that and accept any reasonable bet anybody wants just for the fun of it.

Bandwagon. I'm sure you'll claim to not be a fan of whatever team wins the BCS title game, or any other sports teams that win there respective leagues too. ALL ABOARD!

Bandwagon. I'm sure you'll claim to not be a fan of whatever team wins the BCS title game, or any other sports teams that win there respective leagues too. ALL ABOARD!

I don't watch or care for College anything. NFL is the only sport I have any interest in and you can fault me all you want for not having a favorite team. I enjoy the league non the less.

Yeah, well I talk to people in the Northeast everyday at work. I can't stand any of them. I'll be visiting NJ next summer and I doubt I'll come away with feeling any different about the rude, obnoxious, and cocky momos that live up there. I'm sure it's not an overwhelming majority, I just happen to talk to every D!!CK possible up there.

Hey Hat, you might want to read this whole thread top to bottom before pointing out the "rude, obnoxious, and cocky momo". You probably wont like the result.

Hey Hat, you might want to read this whole thread top to bottom before pointing out the "rude, obnoxious, and cocky momo". You probably wont like the result.

I'm spot on. :D

I'm not a Pats fan, but when is the last time you saw an NFL team give 23 points in a game? Or 20 points in a road night game? New England is a unique story, the likes of which we've never seen in the NFL before. I'm not saying they're the greatest team ever, but you can't deny that what they've done this year is unprecedented (whether or not you like them). The fact that everyone seems to have such a strong opinion about the Pats is just more evidence that they deserve the media attention. Love 'em. Hate 'em. It doesn't matter.

I'm not a Pats fan, but when is the last time you saw an NFL team give 23 points in a game? Or 20 points in a road night game? New England is a unique story, the likes of which we've never seen in the NFL before. I'm not saying they're the greatest team ever, but you can't deny that what they've done this year is unprecedented (whether or not you like them). The fact that everyone seems to have such a strong opinion about the Pats is just more evidence that they deserve the media attention. Love 'em. Hate 'em. It doesn't matter.

Nobody is denying anything, we're just getting sick of having it shoved down our throats ad nauseum when there are in fact other stories out there to be reported on if they would even bother to look.

Edited by rajncajn

Yeah, well I talk to people in the Northeast everyday at work. I can't stand any of them.

Perhaps it's because we typically speak in those tough, frustrating two- and three-syllable words that you midwestern sheep-humpers can't process through your flattened, sloping craniums and/or thick browbridges. Clearly, whatever God "designed" you slackjawed, mouth-breathing troglodytes wasn't even close to "intelligent."

:D

Perhaps it's because we typically speak in those tough, frustrating two- and three-syllable words that you midwestern sheep-humpers can't process through your flattened, sloping craniums and/or thick browbridges. Clearly, whatever God "designed" you slackjawed, mouth-breathing troglodytes wasn't even close to "intelligent."

By any more of those ghey pink sweater vests there big guy? I know you'd never have the balls to say that to my face, and that in itself is all i need to know. So tell me how many times you've talked to us idiots here in the midwest? See you can go off of stereotypes all ya want....I actually talk to you mf'ers everyday and your the scum of scum :D

By any more of those ghey pink sweater vests there big guy? I know you'd never have the balls to say that to my face, and that in itself is all i need to know. So tell me how many times you've talked to us idiots here in the midwest? See you can go off of stereotypes all ya want....I actually talk to you mf'ers everyday and your the scum of scum :D

Man, I thought you had a sense of humor. Clearly, I was wrong.

p.s. My sweaters are usually darker/earth tones, never pastels.

Man, I thought you had a sense of humor. Clearly, I was wrong.

p.s. My sweaters are usually darker/earth tones, never pastels.

Well, I appologize then. Yes most times I have a sense of hughmor, although with you I can never tell to be honest. This topic gets me all fired up :bash:Good bait. :D