[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Steelers vs. Patriots avatar / sig bet thread

Menudo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are a good football team. They are obviously talented based on how well they execute, and even though I do not like BB's demeanor at times, they are a very well coached football team and take advantage of the breaks they get when they count the most. My hats off to the Pats.

:D

Groundbreaking insight here...

Boys , we are probably watching the greatest football team of all time ...certainly the greatest passing attack in the history of team football

as much as they turned me off a few times ( running up the score ) and have beat me in FF ( brady , moss and welker ...whom of i own none :D ) , The Pats are as good as there has ever been

might as well as sit back and just enjoy the show till they hoist the Vince Lombardi trophy in a few months

Thanks to all the Steeler Homers here following through with your bet.....top notch in my book :D

I have to admitt I was expecting a much closer game, was happy I benched Welker.....until the second half. I was extremely happy with our goal line D yet again. Loved the deep plays to Moss and Gaffney. Still a bit worried about our running game though....time will tell.