[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulger not so sure about starting

STL Fan

“I haven’t been able to do anything for the last 10 days,” Bulger said. “The baseline test, I passed that, that was just to get me back on the practice field. This is the first step, take the baseline test. It’s not, ‘you take this test and you’re cleared to play.’ It’s one thing to take the test and be cleared to practice. It’s another thing to be cleared to play in an NFL game.

“I’m going to keep talking to the doctors and keep my eye on how things go the next couple of days and we’ll go through there. I practiced today. I was a little tired. I thought it was from being off 10 days or what. Keep monitoring it throughout the week and see how it goes.”

stltoday.com, website of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Link

Probably will play, but he's being careful. Linehan thinks he's playing for what it's worth.

Hope Bulger is OK, but damm. I need his butt as a Holt owner. :D

Gus looked pretty good for a half (second half sucked), but clearly everyone on the offense's value goes down if Bulger isn't 100%. How's that for being "Captain Obvious?" :D

Gus looked pretty good for a half (second half sucked), but clearly everyone on the offense's value goes down if Bulger isn't 100%. How's that for being "Captain Obvious?" :D

I am actually fine with Ferrotte, but I think he is also out this week,so guess we get QB#3. Is that Harvard kid (Fitzpatrick?) still around? Maybe they can pull him off some rich chick he's probably bangin' in NYC to come and throw Holt some TDs...

Edited by splotchman

I am actually fine with Ferrotte, but I think he is also out this week,so guess we get QB#3. Is that Harvard kid (Fitzpatrick?) still around? Maybe they can pull him off some rich chick he's probably bangin' in NYC to come and throw Holt some TDs...

Nope, he was expendable in the offseason apparently. If Bulger doesn't go, we get Brock Berlin (fresh off the practice squad) backed up by WR Marques Hagans, who took some snaps today. Exciting, isn't it?