[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fitz

coachharry

Kent Somers' blog

Covers the Arizona Cardinals

viewing only posts about Anquan Boldin

Injury update

Receiver Anquan Boldin missed a second consecutive day of practice as he continues to search for an orthotic that will allow him to play despite a sore toe.

Boldin has tried three or four orthotics, he said, and is getting close to something that works. He hopes to practice Friday, but we'll see. He has said before that he likes to practice before playing, and Friday's workout is the last full practice before the game.

Receiver Larry Fitzgerald participated in more practice today than he did on Thursday, increasing the chances of him playing.

My best guess is that Boldin won't play but that Fitzgerald will give it a try, although he might not be 100 percent.

He practiced more today than he did today? :D Solid info right there.

:D

He asked for updates today. That's what he was given.

He may be deciding between Fitz and someone playing today. I'm deciding between Fitz and Berrian.

You guys have it all wrong. Clearly Kent Somers has a time machine, so what he's saying is that Fitz practices more tomorrow than he did today. Man, it sure is nice to have a time machine with Thursday games the rest of the season. :D

I wish I had one and played Feeley over Carson Palmer last weekend. :D

:D

He asked for updates today. That's what he was given.

Yes, but your update makes no sense. It says he practiced more today than he did on Thursday. Today is Thursday. Get it? It was obviously a typo, he meant to say that he practiced more today than he did on Wednesday. I was busting your chops, lighten up.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

As of Friday night Coach Grimm said Fitzgerald would probably play, and Boldin probably would not.

How effective Fitz will be is the bigger question of course, and can he play at a normally high level without injuring himself again?

He might just be effective at taking focus away from Bryant Johnson.

As of Friday night Coach Grimm said Fitzgerald would probably play, and Boldin probably would not.

How effective Fitz will be is the bigger question of course, and can he play at a normally high level without injuring himself again?

He might just be effective at taking focus away from Bryant Johnson.

Im thinking he does his damage in the redzone today...

Or at least hoping...