[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which bowls are must see TV?

BS Miscreant

COLLEGE BOWL GAME TV WORTHINESS  

23 members have voted

1. 1. WHATCHA GONNA WATCH THIS BOWL SEASON? PICK AS MANY AS YOU LIKE.

• BCS NC GAME - Ohio St vs LSU
    • ROSE BOWL - USC vs Illinois
    • FIESTA BOWL - Oklahoma vs West Virginia
    • ORANGE BOWL - Virginia Tech vs Kansas
    • SUGAR BOWL - Georgia vs Hawaii
    • CAPITAL ONE BOWL - Michigan vs Florida
    • OUTBACK BOWL - Tennessee vs Wisconsin
    • COTTON BOWL - Missouri vs Arkansas
    • CHICK-FIL-A BOWL - Clemson vs Auburn
    • HOLIDAY BOWL - Arizona St vs Texas
    • ALAMO BOWL - Penn St vs Texas A&M
    • GATOR BOWL - Texas Tech vs Virginia
    • OTHER BOWLS - Tell us what they are and why.

These are not listed by my priority. I started by simply putting down all the Jan 1 games, the Jan 7 game and a few others that involved either highly ranked teams or classic college football names playing each other (ie Penn St/Texas A&M). Obviously we will all be watching "our" teams (my priority is clearly USF/Oregon) but I wanted to get a feel for how bad the BCS match-ups really are from a television viewing fans perspective. Feel free to mention what you are and are not going to watch and why.

Edited by BS Miscreant

These are the Top 5 that I'm most interested in watching. Some people might think I'm crazy but I think the Rose Bowl will be the best game of all of them. Superb athletes on both sides.

Georgia vs. Hawaii

USC vs. Illinois

LSU vs. Ohio St.

Oklahoma vs. West Virginia

Boston College vs. Michigan St.

* NONE *

It is all a farse ... joke ...

Come on :D Maybe we could have got some better matchups but it's still one of the greatest :wacko: sports viewing times of the year (next to March Madness). Stop focusing on the joke that is the BCS :D and put your feet up and enjoy the matchups that we do have.

NC- Obviously will watch LSU dominate the Bucks

Rose- Want to see how a "poor man's version of LSU" will do against the Trojans

Fiesta - See if Sarge is right that the easiest game a team could have is the one who plays against W. Vagina

Orange - Not much interest in this one

Sugar - Tune in just because it's a SEC team.

Capital One - Always watch SEC vs. Big 10 games

Outback - see above

Cotton - Tune in just because it's a SEC team

Chick-Fil-A - SEC again

Holiday - Tune in to watch one of my best customers Texas Longhorns

Alamo - Not much interest in this one

Gator - Not much interest in this one

Holiday - Tune in to watch one of my best customers Texas Longhorns

This is interesting, cuz I thought your biggest customer was LSU, the way you 'service' them daily here. Which of the Longhorns do you service, how much do they pay you for it - and does that include the airfare and kneepads?

This is interesting, cuz I thought your biggest customer was LSU, the way you 'service' them daily here. Which of the Longhorns do you service, how much do they pay you for it - and does that include the airfare and kneepads?

Have to admit I do take LSU for granted sometimes, but the Longhorns give my company more unbias credibility when we travel outside the state.

The BCS has won, because they have sucked your will to live (or at least watch college football).

I watch every game I can. After this month or so, it's a long time until we have more college football to watch. Maybe you guys are too sucked into the NBA or something... ugh.

If I had to prioritize them, though...

1. Michigan - Please give these seniors a win on which to end their college careers.

2. OSU - Please give these seniors a loss on which to end their college careers. :D

3. Darren McFadden - drafted him in a BOTH league

4. Juice Williams - My 4 year old daughter loves his nickname, she'll watch this one with me for sure.

5. OU - so I can keep up with the water cooler banter in here!

6. Clemson - Crazy fan base, had fun watching them this year

7. BC vs MSU - I think this could be a good one if MSU shows up.

8. Hawaii - Hope he throws a dozen TD's.

9. All the rest...

No offense to OSU fans, but I feel the best two teams are not playing in the BCS NC game. This is why we need a playoff. Now I hope OSU pummels the frauds from Baton Rouge, but I wont root for any team but OU this bowl season.

I'm hoping that LSU pounds OSU and we have a bunch of 2 loss teams all claiming to be the champ

I'm hoping that LSU pounds OSU and we have a bunch of 2 loss teams all claiming to be the champ

LSU pounding the best team in the country ? How would there be any debate on who's #1 ? USC beating Illinois ? OU beating WV...........I don't think so. Obviously the winner of the LSU - OSU game will be the undisputed #1, provided OSU justs wins, LSU on the other hand would have to demolish the Bucks, considering it's a home game for them and they already have 2 horrible losses, otherwise that bring in USC or OU

LSU pounding the best team in the country ? How would there be any debate on who's #1 ? USC beating Illinois ? OU beating WV...........I don't think so. Obviously the winner of the LSU - OSU game will be the undisputed #1, provided OSU justs wins, LSU on the other hand would have to demolish the Bucks, considering it's a home game for them and they already have 2 horrible losses, otherwise that bring in USC or OU

:D

TOS, I'm gonna need some clarification on your take here. It appears to me that your first couple of remarks are disputing Grits' point but then you finish by saying the same thing he said. Am I missing something?

For what it's worth, I don't think an LSU pounding of the Buckeyes is what BCS haters want. I think they need to beat them in a close, ugly game.

20 total voters so far

13 for the NC game

6 for the Rose

14 for the Fiesta

7 for the Orange

11 for the Sugar

This is pretty close to how I feel about these games. I can remember a time when I watched them all just because it was good college football.

I'm sure these numbers will climb as we get closer because most of us are junkies but this is not good.

Nice job BCS.