[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pittsburgh Fans .....

theprofessor

From the Huddle Sunday report:

PITTSBURGH

WR Santonio Holmes - Practiced fully this week and is expected to play.

What's this all about?

Holmes was not on the Injury report and did practice all week, so what is wrong about the above statement? :D

and to quote jim nance "holmes got a helmet on rodney harrison"(on the 1st play of the 2nd half)

Edited by keggerz

Holmes was not on the Injury report and did practice all week, so what is wrong about the above statement? :D

and to quote jim nance "holmes got a helmet on rodney harrison"(on the 1st play of the 2nd half)

Nothing wrong with it at all. Just wanted to ask the homers what was up.

It seems that when teams play the Pats they give 110% because the Pats are so hated. I will not sit Holmes if he plays just because of this. Hey he can get 0 points but his potential is much higher than most WRs this week.

JMHO

Yep I was wrong. Started him with TO and CJ.

Lost :D

Yep I was wrong. Started him with TO and CJ.

Lost :D

Started Santonio over Lee Evans and also Kolby Smith over FWP :D:D:wacko:

and, uh, yeah, I lost.

I pretty much coached my way into a first round playoff loss with some atrocious coaching the last 5 weeks. I should have had the bye and blew it. couldnt get anything right down the stretch. Too much monkeying around with my roster. If I just played the same guys every week I would still be alive.

Obviously its retrospect because Evans hadnt done anything of note lately but when a report comes out saying that Holmes could barely make it through practice on Friday its probably a good idea to bench the dude if you have other options.

holmes was on my bench this week

hopefully he's 100% for weeks 16 & 17

I hope as well, but what are the chances really? Did he even look explosive during the game? Was he just not thrown to that much? Stupid regional coverage forced me to watch KC get worked over by Denver.

I hope as well, but what are the chances really? Did he even look explosive during the game? Was he just not thrown to that much? Stupid regional coverage forced me to watch KC get worked over by Denver.

I watched the whole game and from what I remember he only got 2 looks. After his one catch he was in obvious pain and he played very little after that.