[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caddy Update

keggerz

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/dec/07/sp...ng/?sports-bucs

CADDY PARKED IN TAMPA: Bucs RB Cadillac Williams returned to Tampa this week and is continuing his rehabilitation after suffering a season-ending knee injury in Week 4.

"He has a long road ahead of him, but he's in great spirits. He's off to a good start," Gruden said. "He's here. If you look around carefully, you might see him. ... I have no idea what stage of rehab he's in right now, or which room he's in, but he's here somewhere.

"He's walking around a little bit, but he still has a long way to go. This was a very serious knee injury, and he had a great performance with the operation. Now it's a matter of him applying himself and committing himself, which you know he will, to a daily grind, and it's not easy. We have the right people to help him, and it's going to be a collaborative effort, but it will get done."

All that being said, I see no way Gruden makes him the starter next year if he is 100%. Graham has run so much better then Caddy. Graham seems to have a more complete game than Caddy. I could see a split of some sort, but in Grahams favor, and also, I dont see Caddy comiung back until after the season starts anyway...

All that being said, I see no way Gruden makes him the starter next year if he is 100%. Graham has run so much better then Caddy. Graham seems to have a more complete game than Caddy. I could see a split of some sort, but in Grahams favor, and also, I dont see Caddy comiung back until after the season starts anyway...

Caddy will be the starter next season if he is 100%. While I like Graham, he is benefiting from a young O-Line coming into their own. Caddy has more talent and could put up big numbers behind how that line is playing now compared to how they were when Caddy was the starter. I see a good battle at RB in the near future.

Of Course Caddy will start next season.

Gruden has had the biggest man crush on him since he coached him in the Senior Bowl before the draft.

No way Caddy isn't the #1 RB next season if he's 100%.

I hope so. I want to keep Graham cheap in a dynasty.

Caddy will be the starter next season if he is 100%. While I like Graham, he is benefiting from a young O-Line coming into their own. Caddy has more talent and could put up big numbers behind how that line is playing now compared to how they were when Caddy was the starter. I see a good battle at RB in the near future.

I don't know how sure I am that he's the starter. I agree however we could see a good battle in camp if he's healthy. I realize the line is coming into their own somewhat but the truth is, in spite of their similar size, Graham just runs bigger and Chucky wants a physical running game. Could we be in for a Raider-like Wheatley/Garner combo back field?

I don't know how sure I am that he's the starter. I agree however we could see a good battle in camp if he's healthy. I realize the line is coming into their own somewhat but the truth is, in spite of their similar size, Graham just runs bigger and Chucky wants a physical running game. Could we be in for a Raider-like Wheatley/Garner combo back field?

Could be......Maybe then Caddy will stay healthy.