[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAL-DET

Grits and Shins

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: gbpfan1231.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder gbpfan1231

I laugh at grits not liking when someone posts useless crap back at his useless posts but he can do it whenever he wants to.

Hypocritical jack a s s

Which team is 11-1 :D

Detroit looks like they came to play and Dallas looks like they had the last 10 days off.

I'm sure Dallas will turn it around but ... so far Detroit is doing a nice job.

GB had the last 10 days off too and look motivated. They should be OK.

Roy Williams gets away with PI in the EZ ... not sure how the ref.s missed it

That's 2 they've missed, the fumble I believe was still alive after the Cowboy lineman jumped on it. Pretty week officiating again IMO.

That's 2 they've missed, the fumble I believe was still alive after the Cowboy lineman jumped on it. Pretty week officiating again IMO.

VERY weak officiating!!! Wonder if they could have challenged that fumble recovery. And that was definitely pass interference on Roy Williams. Two lousy game-changing calls.

VERY weak officiating!!! Wonder if they could have challenged that fumble recovery. And that was definitely pass interference on Roy Williams. Two lousy game-changing calls.

Indeed. No reason to challenge that though, refs wouldn't have overturned it. You needed a better camera angle which Fox didn't show, not sure if they had it though. Just seemed like the lineman jumped on it and then it popped out a bit.