[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAL-DET

Grits and Shins

I was at the game. The Dallas defense was horrible. The Detroit OL pushed them around. I don't think that they sacked Kitna more than once, and no forced turnovers.

It was Detroit's game for the taking, but they couldn't come through in the clutch. Dallas did.

The best part of the game was the Dallas fans talking smack afterwards. I wasn't the only Lions fan that laughed at them - "You realize that your team was playing the Lions."

Douchebags. :D

:D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game. The Dallas defense was horrible. The Detroit OL pushed them around. I don't think that they sacked Kitna more than once, and no forced turnovers.

It was Detroit's game for the taking, but they couldn't come through in the clutch. Dallas did.

The best part of the game was the Dallas fans talking smack afterwards. I wasn't the only Lions fan that laughed at them - "You realize that your team was playing the Lions."

Douchebags. :D

:D

No doubt Detroit played well enough to win and Dallas played poorly enough to lose. Detroit wins the game if Hanson puts that last FG through the uprights. That is twice this year that a bad team has had Dallas on the ropes and faltered with mere seconds left in the game.

Of course Detroit makes a regular habit of playing less than 60 minutes in a game. You have to play a full 60 minutes against Dallas.

If Chicago is called "the Windy City" due to the gum-flapping of its residents, I'd say it's pretty clear that Texas is "the Windy State"

No doubt Detroit played well enough to win and Dallas played poorly enough to lose. Detroit wins the game if Hanson puts that last FG through the uprights. That is twice this year that a bad team has had Dallas on the ropes and faltered with mere seconds left in the game.

Of course Detroit makes a regular habit of playing less than 60 minutes in a game. You have to play a full 60 minutes against Dallas.

If only they could pick up a fumble :D

Of course if Hanson makes that last field goal that is the final nail in Dallas' coffin.

I've watched Lions football long enough to know that Hanson's FG would not have been a nail in Dallas' coffin. It would have merely changed how Dallas came back to win. The Lions just don't win games like these.