[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rivers Out, Volek In

i_am_the_swammi

Well, TEN will have the ball to start the 2nd half, but Rivers is still throwing on the sidelines - has his helmet on now, he did not when throwing earlier ... he's also practicing dropbacks & actually looks like he can move a bit - nothing official by any means, but he sure looks like he'll be back in the game to me.

Nutz up, plays in pain and a brace, leads the team to a big comeback!

Any questions about Rivers' heart were answered today. He gave a gutsy performance when he could have just gone to the locker room and packed it in. I was impressed. :D

I'll let you guys know in advance which QB I pick up so that you'll know who will get hurt. :wacko:

:D

:D

Donovan McNabb

Matt Leinart

Jeff Garcia

Kurt Warner

Marc Bulger

Matt Schaub

Phillip Rivers

Every single one has taken a ride in The Meat Wagon(my team name) this season in addition to Kevin Jones, Deion Branch, Vernon Davis, Steven Jackson, Steve Smith, Andre Johnson, Greg Jennings & Roy Williams. I got lucky with Derrick Ward & traded him before the injury for Jennings.