[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Travis Henry

Rileyrott

Well, he just scored, but Young tapped out to get him in the game. From where I sit, I am glad he scored for my team, but it looks like Young is the starter. Thoughts?

Looks like he might be a nice change of pace back for Young although I heard Hall might be in this week as well.

So after all the BS and all the money Henry doesn't get the go ahead to be the starter? :D

Well, I think this game clearly indicates Young is the starter. 16 carries to 5 in the third quarter with both backs healthy.

Well, I think this game clearly indicates Young is the starter. 16 carries to 5 in the third quarter with both backs healthy.

Unfortunately for this game that looks to be the case. I chose Henry over Kevin Jones (did not think that was a good match-up) :wacko: Brandon Jacobs (whew) and Young (thought for sure he would be the back-up) :D Now next week I will start Young and Henry will go off :D

EDIT TO ADD: Actually I will not start either RB from Denver ever again, I know better dammit!!

Edited by SF409ers

For those watching the game, why is Henry struggling while Young has over 150 yards on only 7 more carries? Is Selvin that good? Is Henry that bad? Is it a combination?

this week is bizarre...

even AD has 0 yds on 12 carries while Chester has over 100 on 8 carries...

:D

Well, you have to give Shanahan credit - he plays the RB who he thinks is the best player and doesn't give a rat's ass who is paid the most, has the most seniority, the more distinguished resume, or who benefits FF owners the most.

Looks like Selvin Young is the guy for the rest of this year, which would mean into next season as well. If you're in a dynasty league & you have Young on your roster, you have to be ecstatic. You got at least a #2 FF RB for the risk of a very low draft pick or a WW pickup.

Well, you have to give Shanahan credit - he plays the RB who he thinks is the best player and doesn't give a rat's ass who is paid the most, has the most seniority, the more distinguished resume, or who benefits FF owners the most.

Looks like Selvin Young is the guy for the rest of this year, which would mean into next season as well. If you're in a dynasty league & you have Young on your roster, you have to be ecstatic. You got at least a #2 FF RB for the risk of a very low draft pick or a WW pickup.

I think he just went with the hot hand...

I am hoping he went with Selvin in advance, but the fact that he came out the gate strong seemed to help his chances on getting the bulk of the carries...

Yup. The only smart move for Denver running backs is to neither draft nor start them. I have young on the bench and Big Daddy starting.

Shanahan is like Lucy, and I am Charlie Brown. I keep falling for it over and over.

You and me both - Henry in my lineup and Young on my bench :D

I think he just went with the hot hand...

I am hoping he went with Selvin in advance, but the fact that he came out the gate strong seemed to help his chances on getting the bulk of the carries...

Yep, but Young started despite Henry being healthy, winning his appeal, and a proven vet and with DEN desperately needing a W. And when the game was well in hand, it was Henry getting work while Young was sitting.

It appears that Young has won the #1 RB gig and Henry may be relegated to relief/goal line duty barring some kind of set back by Young.

Yep, but Young started despite Henry being healthy, winning his appeal, and a proven vet and with DEN desperately needing a W. And when the game was well in hand, it was Henry getting work while Young was sitting.

It appears that Young has won the #1 RB gig and Henry may be relegated to relief/goal line duty barring some kind of set back by Young.

yeah Henry definitely seems like the GL back...

I am just mad that I have to sit Young this week for SJax and AD and he seems like the safest play on Thursday night...