[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

brady jawwingat anthony smith

mrpnlu

im not a huge pats fan, but i dont think hes a punk a s s...thats the first time ive ever seen him trash talk...in all his interviews hes pretty respectful...you must be a manning fan...as far as being pretty...ill let you be the one to give him points for his looks...

Must be the first big Pats game you've watched. Brady is always talking smack. And backing it up.

I actually agree with Ditka's remarks on ESPN just a few moments ago. Brady lowered himself by doing what he did. Brady's actions showed that he was paying attention to the crap that the rook was saying. If Brady actually was as cool as his handlers make him out to be, he wouldn't even have acknowledged that the comments had been made.

That was just a clinic.

The Steelers fans here in the Huddle are FAR classier than some of their sore loser players. What a bunch of dill holes. I had a ton more respect for the Steelers before I saw all the chippy b*llpeaches by the bucket (e.g. weak late hit in the back on Eckel after punt was out of bounds). Now, they're just another Baltimore Ravens.

Weak. :D

p.s. Hope Smith enjoys his time in Arena II next year. Next time, kid, shut your f'n piehole.

That was just a clinic.

The Steelers fans here in the Huddle are FAR classier than some of their sore loser players. What a bunch of dill holes. I had a ton more respect for the Steelers before I saw all the chippy b*llpeaches by the bucket (e.g. weak late hit in the back on Eckel after punt was out of bounds). Now, they're just another Baltimore Ravens.

Weak. :D

p.s. Hope Smith enjoys his time in Arena II next year. Next time, kid, shut your f'n piehole.

Not sure you can judge an entire team based on a couple of stupid decisions by a couple of their players. The Patriots don't play a 100% clean and classy game 100% of the time either..... :D