[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady

HowboutthemCowboys

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree but I'd still love to play on his team. hmmm.....ROMO or Brady......what a difficult choice on the playground....

Go Cowboys baby !! :D

man i think hes one of the clasiest players in the league...he doesnt decide to take the kne or go for it..thats the coaches decision...he just executes...u guys all sound like haters...

Wait people...I like ROMO...just like my wife likes Romo and Jessica Simpson....but we can get into that later. But, I will say this:

People tend to take on other's personas if they are around each other for a length of time. It is quite obvious that the still young Brady has taken on the Emperor's persona.....

is there going to be a thread every week where someone bashes Brady for being a pretty-boy and wishes that he would get the crap beat out of him? Then a Pats fan comes in to defend Brady, and everyone starts arguing about the Pats and Brady being classless, punk-azz biotches?

I mean, come on. These threads are getting more ridiculous than those "Kill Tony Kornheiser" threads :D

Wait people...I like ROMO...just like my wife likes Romo and Jessica Simpson....but we can get into that later. But, I will say this:

People tend to take on other's personas if they are around each other for a length of time. It is quite obvious that the still young Brady has taken on the Emperor's persona.....

im trying to buy what you guys are saying, but the only quote i can recount this past year that borders on arrogance is when he says they try to kill everyone that steps on the field and blow em up...and he was being honest and really wasnt disrespecting anyone specifically and he didnt say anything we didnt already kno by watching the game...aside from that...he really does give credit to the opposing team in every single interview...i kno its easy to hate on the pats right now, but really all he does is goes out tehre and executes the plays that the offensive coordinator calls...no one called manning arrogant the year he tossed 49...im all for hating on bellicheck (not shaking dungy's hand)...for his behavior but i think the players havent really said anything to offend (aside from that one line which i think is fine)...like brady says "Well done is better than well said." and tahts what i think they do,.

is one arrogant, smug, spoiled rich kid lookin' mf'er. I hope he gets hammered. :D

What a pathetic thread.....What if Romo had as many reasons to be as cocky as Brady - would you be complaining then?

Going back to the TV to see them crush PIT.

lol...this is the Ladies Bitching Thread....

i'l let you women alone so y'all can chat....

i'm gunna be watchin the Patriots game

lol

man some of you guys are a trip...this is a message board...people can post and discuss whatever they want...all you need to do is not click on it and participate in the discussion if its that annoying to you...what is the problem.

What a pathetic thread.....What if Romo had as many reasons to be as cocky as Brady - would you be complaining then?

Going back to the TV to see them crush PIT.

There's other guys in the league that have as many reasons to be as cocky as Brady that are'nt. What's your point?

I hope he gets hammered, sorry that offends you. :D

is there going to be a thread every week where someone bashes Brady for being a pretty-boy and wishes that he would get the crap beat out of him? Then a Pats fan comes in to defend Brady, and everyone starts arguing about the Pats and Brady being classless, punk-azz biotches?

I mean, come on. These threads are getting more ridiculous than those "Kill Tony Kornheiser" threads :D

Sometimes I think the most annoying posts on the Huddle are from the Patriot haters and then I read a Pig Devilz post and then I don't know what to think.

Edited by bushwacked

If your hand looked like Giselle, I reckon you'd be feeling a little smug, too.

I dont know who this was geared towards if anyone ..But :D