[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To the no namer on the steelers who guaranteed victory

Patriots

I just think its funny when someone does that and it blows up in their face. If Big Ben or Hines Ward said it then people would have taken it seriously, but they have too much respect for the game to do that.

Oh, and if any of your home teams was 13-0 your fans would be all up and over this board. Its just in good fun.

I just think its funny when someone does that and it blows up in their face. If Big Ben or Hines Ward said it then people would have taken it seriously, but they have too much respect for the game to do that.

Oh, and if any of your home teams was 13-0 your fans would be all up and over this board. Its just in good fun.

When my favorite team won the Super Bowl, I barely made any posts.......................... :D

Whatever, cheater.

:D