[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gimmie a BREAK Dungy !

theeohiostate

Well I would like to hear what you are going to say about that 40 yard td pass when Indy was up by 30 but Im sure you ok with it just not when the pats do it

Dude, they're pros and they just started the 2nd half.

Well I would like to hear what you are going to say about that 40 yard td pass when Indy was up by 30 but Im sure you ok with it just not when the pats do it

12:37 to go in third quarter bozo. And you can look up my stance on the Patriots "running up the score" when you get the time.

Edited by CaptainHook

Third quarter bozo. And you can look up my stance on the Patriots "running up the score" when you get the time.

Well I seem to remember people saying the Pats ran up the score on Miami but all they did was score 7 points in the second half

On a side note I dont buy into the argument of running up the score in the NFL but it seems that some people complain about it until there team does it

Edited by MikesMarauders

I have a problem with it I have Manning ,Wayne and Clark on my playoff team and now am done in the 2nd round.

Edited by NSab