[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

alexgaddis

Down by 26. He's done, I have Colston and Stecker in a PPR league.

Back in Week 5, I was up by that exact same score (26) against this guy going into Monday Night despite losing Trent Green and Deion Branch to injury on Sunday. He had Owens, Crayton and Lynch and I had Evans. He ended up winning by 14 points. Here's hoping Karma plays her role.

I wouldn't have had to worry about this had I started Trufant over Winfield or Jermaine Phillips, and Seattle's D over Dallas'. :D

Edited by Deep Bomb

Need 17 from Brees. His players are done.

If I had started Favre, this would be over. I was worried that Favre wouldn't finish the game. :D

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Woe to my fantasy season!

Dayne went out with an injury, TO put up a clunker, I had to bench EJ Henderson because of a stupid questionable injury report that stated he suffered from "illness" and gave no further details prior to the kickoff of Sunday's first games, and now the only way I win is if Josh Bullocks doesn't score more than 2 points in tomorrow night's games (he's averaged 10.5 points the last 2 games).

So much for my 6 year tradition of finishing no worse than 4th in my league :D

I have Drew Brees

He has Roddy White

same here, I'm up 4 (really 5 but he'd win a tie).

He had Frekin Peyton and every other second he was chucking a TD glad they took him out as soon as they did.

He had AD (ha 0 points) and left Grahm (22 points) on the bench (cha-ching).

For me both LT and Jamal score game winning TDs (in OT or at the end of regulation).

Edited by rai

Not a damn thing!

One league I have a first round bye and the other I already won so I'm going on to the SB! :D

In 7 years of doing this, this is only my second time going to a SB in any league. I've made the playoffs in every year but one. I'm happy as a pig in sh!t right now!

I need 12.7 points in a PPR league out of Marques Colston to advance in my main league. With our scoring system (1 pt per reception, 1 pt for every 10 yds receiving) that's basically 6 receptions for 67 yards. I should be in good shape right?

I feel like it should be a lock the way Colston has been playing, but you just never know. He was held to 3 for 41 the last time they played, but that was right before he went on his mini-tear.

I need White to have the game of his life..2 TDs and about 150 yards..is that even possible???

i sat G jennings for White this week...i know i know...

but if i had started Jennings then i would know for sure i would have lost this week by 2 points...at least this way i have hope for Monday night...