[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Superbowl Ever?

Patriots

I would love to see it and I have a ton of confidence in Dallas' O..The D is still a concern though..: Mr Cliche: I am certainly not going to count any chickens before they hatch

If the Pats are 17-1 or 18-0 and the cowboys are 17-1 or 16-2. Plus it would be the best two QBs in the league.

Thoughts?

Worst superbowl ever. The 2 teams with the most arrogant fans square off.

Of course many of both teams fans aren't jerks but there sure are many that drown them out.

If the Pats are 17-1 or 18-0 and the cowboys are 17-1 or 16-2. Plus it would be the best two QBs in the league.

Thoughts?

Is Peyton Manning getting traded to the Cowboys or Patriots ?

How did Romo jump ahead of Favre and Manning as the best QB in the league??? The Patriots just took apart the Steelers who have a much better defense than the Cowboys. Any Superbowl with the 2007 Patriots in it will not be the greatest Superbowl ever.... Sorry.

How did Romo jump ahead of Favre and Manning as the best QB in the league??? The Patriots just took apart the Steelers who have a much better defense than the Cowboys. Any Superbowl with the 2007 Patriots in it will not be the greatest Superbowl ever.... Sorry.

I honestly would take Romo over favre right now..Not taking anything away from Bret..The guy is a legend and classy and still a top notch qb . Id say 1. Manning 1a Brady 2 Romo . many of you wouldnt rank Romo that high based on his experience and amount of big games and competition etc but to me he is very accurate, Makes plays when there is no play, and I always feel like I have a good chance when he is in there..The guy has the goods.

Edited by whomper

I think the NFL would rather see old man Favre (ala Elway) versus Brady. Just like Elway had TD, Favre could use Grant to give him his ring.

This assumes the Vikings don't run the table and take out all comers in the NFC playoffs of course. :D

You're probably right..i think Dallas would be a more competitive game though..Brett would start chucking ints early and often like he was on his way to doing vs Dallas a few weeks ago

Thoughts?

Yeah - if I were NE, first I'd be a lot more worried about getting there than just assuming they'd automatically be in the SB. They still figure to have to face a IND team who showed enough D that they can keep NE's pass O in check and were not at full strength in what is a superb O in itself. Secondly, I'd sure be rooting to be facing DAL rather than GB. DAL has definite weakness in its defensive secondary that NE's awesome passing game can exploit at will. GB with its newly discovered running game filling in the significant weakness in its game might be a bit more of a matchup problem.

And :D at the 2 best QBs in the game. The torch hasn't been passed yet in either conference as far as I can see.

I think I'd rather go 3 minutes with Chuck Liddell (well try anyway), than sit and root for either one of those teams to win!!

You can't tell me you wouldn't want Mr. Favre :D to go out Elway style!!

That would be nice for Favre. I don't think he will retire though. He may play forever.

I realize that, but was just comparing old Elway to old Favre where each could ride a RB to give them a ring.

Yes his 2nd ring.

Since starting I heard Grant has more yards than any RB.

No one in the league has rushed for more yards than Ryan Grant since he took over as the Packers' featured back in Week 8.

Grant wore long, studlike cleats recommended to him by RBs coach Edgar Bennett that he blamed for his five runs of none or negative yardage Sunday and vows never to use again. Grant ran for 156 yards vs. Oakland, but plans to be less impeded in another favorable matchup at St. Louis in Week 15.

Source: Green Bay Press-Gazette

I don't see NE/Dallas happening- I think one of em goes down in the playoffs- as good as the Pats are they are gonna have 1-2 tough games in the AFC

Dallas is cetainly no lock to get out of the NFC-

GB, Seattle both could get a W in Dallas. Both Favre and Hasselbeck have the experience to get win there, and as good as Romo has been, he was lucky as hell in Det yesterday, and he is still green when it comes to the playoffs.

Long way to go

Well, it ain't Cutler, despite how he did yesterday.

So Favre over Romo ? Its certainly can make sense but I disagree..When pressured he chucks..Grant could possibly carry him to a ring though like Terrel Davis did for Elway..One never knows

Edited by whomper