[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What was your best "jump out of the chair" moment this year?

rai

I was able to see LT's TD to win the game in OT as well as Jamal's TD at the end of the Jets game those got a shout out of me.

my best moment this year I needed 12 more points to win, all I had was the Pats Defense against the Bills I had got 6 points already from them but needed 6 more with just about 15 min left, I thought I was done (that week I played the owner of TO and Romo who hooked up for 4 TDs in one game against Wash).

NE was up 49 to 10 and no reason for me to be watching the game except I needed some points from the NE defense. When a bizzare play, Buff player makes a catch and going out of bounds is hit and fumbles recovered by NE (Hobbs) just inches before going out of bounds and returned for a TD won me the game and (it turned out) won me my division and looks like I'm going to the next round.

I won the highest scoring game (combined) this year 129 to 126 (that week I stole Chester Taylor off the wire for his 3 TDs and 164 rush yards).

Edited by rai

Fred Taylor scoring an 80-yard touchdown and Lee Evans putting up a 70-yard score within 20 seconds of each other . . . both of them injury replacement players I plugged in this week in my main league. Both watched live and with the guy I was playing against sitting on the couch next to me in disbelief.

Fred Taylor scoring an 80-yard touchdown and Lee Evans putting up a 70-yard score within 20 seconds of each other . . . both of them injury replacement players I plugged in this week in my main league. Both watched live and with the guy I was playing against sitting on the couch next to me in disbelief.

Priceless

End of the Dal - Buf game. I was pacing around like an asylum patient.

I have won three games this year on monday night by less than 2 points...my wife thinks I am nuts...

and to top it all off I have my playoff life riding on tonight with Brees going against Rowdy Roddy White....

maybe I should watch a movie instead...

nothing makes me jump out of my chair anymore. I do what DMD says and I win games. His skill and superior knowledge in fantasy football are equal to none. In fact with my winnings this year I am going to build a huge statue made out of old footballs of DMD and put it in my front yard.

Now if you'll excuse me i'm going to get the mail so I can cash my check from DMD.

Mine was a negative impact play as far as my fantasy team..Jennings overtime TD on Monday night was a dagger I am still feeling the effects of..

At the end of that game, I was down by 11 with Favre and my opponent had no one. Then, first play of overtime, he heaves a bomb to Jennings to get me 6 for a TD, 4 more for going over 300 yards, and 2 more for yardage. I then danced to celebrate my 1 point win :D

At the end of that game, I was down by 11 with Favre and my opponent had no one. Then, first play of overtime, he heaves a bomb to Jennings to get me 6 for a TD, 4 more for going over 300 yards, and 2 more for yardage. I then danced to celebrate my 1 point win :D

Thats a great win. On a big play like that someones gotta laugh and someones gotta cry

Although they weren't fantasy related, I could pick from any number of Adrian Peterson runs this season. I think the most special were the ones in the Bear game, although the Charger ones were pretty special. Now that I think about it, his juke TD run against the Lions last week was pretty amazing. I guess I can stop with the fawning now...but you get the idea.

From a fan perspective, all 6 of these plays by the Eagles at the end of games made me stand up and yell (not for good reason):

- muffed punt for the 2nd time in the game against GB

- dropped pass in end zone against Wash

- let Brian Griese drives 97 yards with no timeouts and no communication from sideline

- long interception on a stupid pass by Feely against Pats

- interception on an even worse pass by Feely to a guy who already had caught 2 and must have been wearing camoflauge for Seattle

- FG donks off upright against NYG

figure we'll lose on a fumble on a game winning rush against Dallas, some last second special teams return touchdown by the Saints, and to cap it all off, a lightning strike that takes the ball out of mid-air on the sure TD pass on last play of the season against Buffalo