[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What was your best "jump out of the chair" moment this year?

rai

nothing makes me jump out of my chair anymore. I do what DMD says and I win games. His skill and superior knowledge in fantasy football are equal to none. In fact with my winnings this year I am going to build a huge statue made out of old footballs of DMD and put it in my front yard.

Now if you'll excuse me i'm going to get the mail so I can cash my check from DMD.

What did we agree about thinking before you speak? :D

Hester's special teams TDs (every single one of them). I never get tired of watching him return.

AD's monster TD runs. Kid is electric.

Hopefully, we will get to see many many more years of these 2 youngsters running with the ball!

i agree with those 100%, and i'll add that brian westbrook has had a few runs this year that had me out of my chair when they happened, he's always good for a handful of those each year.

Big Ben busting a 30 yard TD run to take the late lead and seal the eventual win against the Brownies a few weeks ago. I was in that end zone and he was running straight at me, so technically it was a jump out of your stadium seat moment, but who's counting?

Mine was a negative impact play as far as my fantasy team..Jennings overtime TD on Monday night was a dagger I am still feeling the effects of..

At the end of that game, I was down by 11 with Favre and my opponent had no one. Then, first play of overtime, he heaves a bomb to Jennings to get me 6 for a TD, 4 more for going over 300 yards, and 2 more for yardage. I then danced to celebrate my 1 point win :D

:D i knew either me or whomper would post the jennings play. i was up by 20 points. my opponent had jennings and got 6 for the td, 1 for the reception, 8 points for the yardage and bonus points for the scoring play of more than 40 yards and for going over 100 yards. he tied me and won the tie-breaker. plus that was the only TD any of his players scored that week. in the end, though, the loss didn't affect season standings -- i would've finished second either way. and next week i play the jennings owner again.

If we are just talking about football in general....

....anything the redskins did

Ya I'd be up and around if my team was that bad, too. Just ugly.

::irishwink::

Edited by BiggieFries

Samuel's INT of Feeley, i was at the game and almost ended up two rows below...

any of Moss's TD's, cant pick just one, maybe the Miami one with 2 fins wrapped around him...

Harrison's (and the D) stuff of Hines yesterday

the final 5 minutes of the Ravens game. i was sitting on the back of the couch, standing on the couch,

and dancing on the couch!...it's fine Corinthian leather :D

I lost 5 games this year in the 4th quarter of MNF. I did a lot more slumping in my chair than jumping out of it. Still, I'm in the playoffs starting next week with a team that's in the process of falling apart at the seams.

Edit: BTW, I vote for MJD blowing up Merriman as the single best NFL play of the season.

Edited by SheikYerbuti

This past weekend, yelling at one of the announcers in the Giant game. A NY receiver caught a pass, got tackled, and landed on his back. Then a safety hit him while he was down and the ball popped out. He was ruled down, but Andy Reid challenged the play. One of the announcers kept saying that the ball was coming out when he was hit, before he was down. But it was clearly still in his possession when he hit the ground. The official came out from under the hood and said that the second defender was the one that caused the ball to come loose and it was after the receiver was down. The announcer then kept talking about how he didn't know what second defender the ref was talking about and how the ball was coming out before he was down. I was screaming at the TV. I hate when announcers are blatantly wrong and don't shut up about it. THE GUY WAS DOWN! A SECOND DEFENDER POPPED THE BALL OUT! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?!? SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! JESUS.

I think I'm finally over it now.