[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Purple Jesus" Indeed

MistaWrite

My team was locked-and-loaded for a lengthy playoff run, starting this week with a supposedly STRONG backfield consisting of "All Day" and Chester Taylor - I played them both, as I figured the 49ers hapless offense wouldn't be able to contain them. And we all KNOW how that worked out!

How did Petersen's "Ferris Bueler's Day Off" impersonation hurt/help your playoff hopes?!? :wacko::D:D

My team was locked-and-loaded for a lengthy playoff run, starting this week with a supposedly STRONG backfield consisting of "All Day" and Chester Taylor - I played them both, as I figured the 49ers hapless offense wouldn't be able to contain them. And we all KNOW how that worked out!

How did Petersen's "Ferris Bueler's Day Off" impersonation hurt/help your playoff hopes?!? :D:wacko::D

Killed me. I had to read the stat line twice: 14 carries, 3 yds. :D

I left KJ on the bench due to AD's "tasty" matchup. :D

I started AD but I got demolished any way.

A healthy dose of AD, CJ, TO and Santiono Holmes wasnt enough.

But CJ has been so consistent, basically winning games all by himself......say it aint so. :D

By the way my rant isn't against you.....if I remember correctly you agreed with me.

How did Petersen's "Ferris Bueler's Day Off" impersonation hurt/help your playoff hopes?!? :wacko::D:D

What does the 49ers offense have to do with containing AD or Chester Taylor? And the niner D at home is decent. Still, nobody could have seen 14 carries for 3 yards coming. Lucky for me I had a bye week, and I'm hoping AD really is all day against the Bears this weekend. Being that it's a prime time game, a home game, and the Bears just sent two more defensive tackles to IR, the table appears to be set.

I want to help crucify Purple Jesus after this week....

but then again...he may just be testing my faith...

and just to let everyone know..

I am starting AD and SJax this week....

LenDale and Young are riding the pine...along with Norwood in case you are looking for a flex option, being on my bench makes anyone worthy of a start...

Peterson's 0 cost me several hundred dollars. I ended up losing a division title by losing by a total of 2pts in a head-to-head matchup with the team I was tied with.

I also now draw an extremely dangerous team in the playoffs (team just set a new record for hight points this week) whereas my opponent if AD scores just 3 measly points would have been much, much easier.

Let's just say his goose egg happened at absolutely the worst possible time it could have.

My opponent had AD and McGahee and left Addai on the bench.....

I won and am in the playoffs, despite leaving KJones, Young, and F.Taylor on my bench....

downside is as the 4th see I play the same guy again in the playoffs this week. Here's hoping for another Chester Taylor show!!!