[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Vick and Fried Chicken

KSUChiefsTarheelFan

I think he was more commenting on the sorry state of institutional food than Michael Vicks ethnic eating habits. He did say chicken and french fries not chicken and watermelon or some such. Nothing to see here.

Thread YOU SHOULD HAVE READ before posting your "nothing to see here" comment. Thanks for playing though!

That phrase stuck out for me too. It was a poor choice of words. The dude Michael Vick is toast in the NFL.

There's never any guarantee that topics will go the way you intended. If you don't want opinions, don't post. :D

Edited by MikesVikes

Whats your point? I didnt even catch the racial element of the statement until I opened this thread. Thanks for making me even think about it. Just what I needed this morning, a little racial divisivness. I guess some of us are just more comfortable with peoples differences than others. Hate on brother.

Whats your point? I didnt even catch the racial element of the statement until I opened this thread. Thanks for making me even think about it. Just what I needed this morning, a little racial divisivness. I guess some of us are just more comfortable with peoples differences than others. Hate on brother.

I'm not hating. I think it's funny that it's even an issue. But you wouldn't have gotten thru lunch without hearing about, so sorry to be first in line to ruin your day. I am mixed so I am comfortable with EVERYONE. I hope your day looks up...

The comment didn't even stike me one way or the other...until I read your post.

Thanks for being a racist, and Merry Christmas!

Help me please. If someone looks at me as a racist, I would like to know what made them think that. Can you help me know what post you are talking about that made me a racist?