[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bronco Homers

untateve

If you started Young you got precisely what many of us warned you about. I dropped Young when Bush went down and picked up Stecker instead of sticking with Young. I strategically mentioned that I dropped him for Stecker to my biggest rival in my local after seeing Young torch the Chiefs yet again, knowing full well he'd pick him up cause he was lower than me on the WW. He picked him up and I gave him crap about how I was so mad at him.........only cause I wanted him to start him.....he did and I'd bet he's wishing he didn't now. Worked like a charm :D

If you started Young you got precisely what many of us warned you about. I dropped Young when Bush went down and picked up Stecker instead of sticking with Young. I strategically mentioned that I dropped him for Stecker to my biggest rival in my local after seeing Young torch the Chiefs yet again, knowing full well he'd pick him up cause he was lower than me on the WW. He picked him up and I gave him crap about how I was so mad at him.........only cause I wanted him to start him.....he did and I'd bet he's wishing he didn't now. Worked like a charm :D

You're lucky this worked out for you. So far. I played Young and I'm going up against a guy I could have blocked from getting Stecker. I didn't based on a hunch and may get burned now that he's starting him. Indeed, I did play Young and am severely disappointed with the results. I second guessed myself at the zero hour (had Chester Taylor in there) and will probably end up losing out on playoff money due to my mismanagement. Severely disappointing play by Young.

Honestly, there's no guarantee Stecker will be a better play. We shall see.

I wish you the worst luck.

Honestly, there's no guarantee Stecker will be a better play. We shall see.

I wish you the worst luck.

:D

I'm not playing against him this week :wacko: But I always like seeing my biggest rival and defending champ lose. I have no idea that Stecker will be a better play either, but he's definately in a better offense and situation than Young with Henry taking carries away :D

Edited by Hat Trick