[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Petrino Out

Ice717

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something tells me none of this crap he's had to deal with were in the brochure he was given when interviewing for the job.

Most of us have taken a job that turned out different than advertised. I'd be surprised if any were (i) as high stress as being a HC in the NFL and (ii) as different nine months into it than expected.

Something tells me none of this crap he's had to deal with were in the brochure he was given when interviewing for the job.

Most of us have taken a job that turned out different than advertised. I'd be surprised if any were (i) as high stress as being a HC in the NFL and (ii) as different nine months into it than expected.

I agree with that but if Michael Vick doesn't get in trouble, things are TOTALLY different. This team has talent and they have drafted well. They were going to get another great pick after this season too. The franchise can only go up and with Blank as the owner, McKay as the GM, things were looking solid IMO.

Maybe another position for Cowher?

No. :D He is ours! :wacko:

After the Panthers horrid season and bad drafting over the last few years, both Hurney and Fox look to be gone after this season and I think we have more to offer to Cowher since Raleigh is only a few hours away. :D

Last night was literally the first time I'd ever seen Petrino, and my first thought was, "Man, does he look like an angry, sunburned little Napoleon complex d*ck."

Just had one of those d*ck faces.

I agree with that but if Michael Vick doesn't get in trouble, things are TOTALLY different. This team has talent and they have drafted well. They were going to get another great pick after this season too. The franchise can only go up and with Blank as the owner, McKay as the GM, things were looking solid IMO.

I'm still surprised that their defense completely fell apart last year. They had a ton of talent on paper (Brooking, Kearney, Abraham, Jackson, Hall, Milloy) and (apparently) injuries just killed them.

No. :D He is ours! :wacko:

After the Panthers horrid season and bad drafting over the last few years, both Hurney and Fox look to be gone after this season and I think we have more to offer to Cowher since Raleigh is only a few hours away. :D

OK, time to set you guys straight. Here's how it's REALLY going to happen. The Giants will get rolled out of the playoffs in a first round blowout. Coughlin will get the boot, and the G-Men will drive up to Cowher's front door with a dump truck full of cash.

So, in short, he's coming to the Meadowlands.

OK, time to set you guys straight. Here's how it's REALLY going to happen. The Giants will get rolled out of the playoffs in a first round blowout. Coughlin will get the boot, and the G-Men will drive up to Cowher's front door with a dump truck full of cash.

Meadowlands to Princeton??? Very possible.

Are you kidding? Look at how the Falcons have done with Blank and McKay running the ship. They have still never had back to back winning seasons in their history, they do not draft well, and they signed Vick to a huge contract. And of course they were going to have another great pick this season, they suck!!

Edited by Jolly Rodgers

From your lips to God's ears.

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl

ase

Are you kidding? Look at how the Falcons have done with Blank and McKay running the ship. They have still never had back to back winning seasons in their history, they do not draft well, and they signed Vick to a huge contract. And of course they were going to have another great pick this season, they suck!!

Wasn't McKay the GM in Tampa during the mid/late '90s? Can't say much about Atlanta, but he put together a champion in TB.