[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather Sunday in NE

Patriots

FYI - There is a chance that it could snow 1-2 feet. Not sure when the snow will start or end, but def something to keep an eye on if you have NE or NY players.

Also, the weather could be the X factor that could lead to a NE upset.

Gotta love snow games in December.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its supposed to be really windy. This could be the true test of the NE running game. If I still bet I would take the Jets right now at 24.

I was hoping for a nice day it would have been nice to see the Pats break the all time record for most pts in a game at 72. Now they'll probably have to settle for 50-60pts. :D

:D

I might....give me a day or two.I personally think they take Mangini out to the shed and flog his arse. This will be one game where there is no let-up, barring weather playing a debilitating factor.

Agreed...but the weather is the only thing I have to fall back on...no way they hit 50 points...If the weather was not an issue, I'd never have posted what I did!

Edited by The Wolf

As long as it doesn't rain heavily, it won't make much difference. With all that's on the line, they are going to have that field in superb condition. Good thing it's an early game.

It will be intersting over the next month or so in Foxboro. People have whined about them not covering the field when it was in their best interest not to cover it in the past (to slow down Indy). That sucker is probably going to be covered 24/7 to ensure great field conditions.

so you think they could lose 2 of their next 3

Sure they could lose 2 of their next 3 they are playing two division rivals which includes the fins who always play the Pats tough, and they are playing the Giants who are a playoff team.

Sure they could lose 2 of their next 3 they are playing two division rivals which includes the fins who always play the Pats tough, and they are playing the Giants who are a playoff team.

wow how things have changed in Patsville after the past few weeks