[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather Sunday in NE

Patriots

I was hoping for a nice day it would have been nice to see the Pats break the all time record for most pts in a game at 72. Now they'll probably have to settle for 50-60pts. :D

Not to argue but the most points in a game is 73. 1940 Championship Game Bears beat washington 73 - 0. Coincidentally the bears lost to wash earlier that same season 7-3

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wont bait you since you are one of the level headed fans....but those other pats fans had HF and a SB win wrapped up LOOOOOONG ago

You should know better then anyone else the Pats have God Brady on their side that means a SB every year! :D

i wont bait you since you are one of the level headed fans....but those other pats fans had HF and a SB win wrapped up LOOOOOONG ago

Man if I am one of the level headed fans now I understand why there is much hate towards the Pats fans! :D

The Giants are their toughest opponent in the next 3 weeks. Question is if the Pats are 15-0 at the time will the Giants sit down some of their starters or will they play in an attempt to stop the Pats from achieving an undefeated regular season?

if the storm happens at all, remember this is new england ~if you dont like the weather

wait 5 minutes~, it will be a sat night /sun morn storm.....be pretty much over by game time

thats how it looks right now.

i have a friend whos a local weatherman, i'l keep you updated...

and we'r getting 3-6 in. in the next 24-36 hrs....

if the storm happens at all, remember this is new england ~if you dont like the weather

wait 5 minutes~, it will be a sat night /sun morn storm.....be pretty much over by game time

thats how it looks right now.

i have a friend whos a local weatherman, i'l keep you updated...

and we'r getting 3-6 in. in the next 24-36 hrs....

better go rake your leaves then

Hey, if history prooves anything then it is very likely they will cover the field up to kickoff and the only snow that will be on the field is what comes down during the game. It depends on the timing of the storm, but it has snowed like h*ll with Brady and Co. on the field before and their passing game can still get it done....ala Pats/Raiders tuck rule game. Maybe not 400 yards and 5 touchdowns but......still maybe !!!

I hope not because I have the Brady/Moss Owner in the Fantasy Bowl this week ! :D

Unless there is a MAJOR storm and 30+ sustained mph winds, I am pretty sure the passing game is going to be just fine. Ive seen games in Denver and Philly where the snow is falling heavily with minimal affect on the passing game. Owners facing Brady led teams should still be worried. Brady will probably tie the TD record this weekend. So what if I'm a Brady owner, my opinion isnt bias :D

lol at all the talk about the weather.

So the Patriots beat the Jets 24-3 instead of 49-14. Fascinating.

Facing the Brady/Moss team this weekend, I would be ecstatic if it was only 24-3. I don't think the Jets will win, but it'd be great if something kept Brady from 5+ TD passes. Hopefully Moss doesn't catch all three.

What scares me is that a slippery field favors the offense since they know where they are going. Defenses can't react as quickly on ice.

lol at all the talk about the weather.

So the Patriots beat the Jets 24-3 instead of 49-14. Fascinating.

If that were to happen, would be fascinating....cause the Jets would cover. Being a bit of a gambler, there's a lot more intrigue around the 24 point margin figure due to the weather than there would have been....

Do the Pats leave Brady, Moss and all out there if they are winning and the snow is falling. I would think eventually they have to say what if someone falls and breaks something, especially on a slippery snowy field. Home field locked up and they will win this with the second string and Maroney, who isn't very necessary to this team.

10 inches tomorrow...

sat night/sun morn storm still to far out to call

could be snow (20+), could be a mix or all rain

storm hasnt even formed yet, its only starting to now out west

'should' be mostly over by game time....stay tuned

If this storm promises to be a Nor'easter, I'd think the real issue would be the winds, especially if the storm is in the process of pulling away from the area. Any thoughts or updates?

i'm trying to get as much up to date info asap, cuz i know a bunch of you guys

may have to set your lineups before tonights game....

right now, the fixation is todays storm....6-10+

as of this morning, the talk for Foxboro, is snow sat night changing to rain sun morn.

the point of 'wind' and 'storm pulling away' is a good one. a Nor'easter does not only mean snow....